Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Paulie beats Broner (LOL I KNOW) would Floyd fight him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would definitely happen as long as Broner didn't want to fight Paulie again.

Comment

You just have to think what hell of a performance it would take for Paulie to beat Broner. People would be in awe and would buy into a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Sure. Floyd knows he can beat Malignaggi. That's his primary concern when picking an opponent. It could happen.

Comment

Paulie would have to not only beat Broner but look absolutely spectacular doing it. Then he probably does get a shot at Mayweather. Him winning, let alone impressively, is the hard part about making that scenario realistic though.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            You just have to think what hell of a performance it would take for Paulie to beat Broner. People would be in awe and would buy into a Mayweather fight.
            Why? It's not as if Broner looks unbeatable or some savage wrecking ball that noone wants to fight. The reason people think this is a cherry pick is because of Paulie's last showing, not Broner's skill

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Why? It's not as if Broner looks unbeatable or some savage wrecking ball that noone wants to fight. The reason people think this is a cherry pick is because of Paulie's last showing, not Broner's skill
              You're wrong. Broner is the man to beat right now.

Comment

Thats one if that won't happen.

Comment

what a hideous fight. I can see Floyd trying to get away with this. Paulie wont beat Boner though.

Comment

Paulie has on numerous occasions proclaimed Floyd to be the GOAT. Paulie doesn't even think he'd win.

Comment

It would be an absolute flat out cherry pick!!

Comment

Working...
                      X