No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Have a Good Chance To Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Have a Good Chance To Beat Pacquiao

WBO junior welterweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov (23-2, 16KOs) sees nothing wrong with stepping in the ring to knock out his friend, Manny Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38KOs). The Filipino star is going to return on April 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The opponent has yet to be finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't believe RUSLAN talked exactly in these terms...journalists!!!

Comment

If Manny tries to trade shots it'll be a good fight, otherwise.....not so much

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
        I don't believe RUSLAN talked exactly in these terms...journalists!!!
        Yeah and I don't think Ruslan could beat Manny. If he came close to getting the best of Manny in sparring he would have been sent packing.
        I know sparring is different than the actual fight, I just don't see him being able to cut off the ring on Manny nor do I see Manny standing flat footed and engaging in a punch for punch phone booth fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
          Yeah and I don't think Ruslan could beat Manny. If he came close to getting the best of Manny in sparring he would have been sent packing.
          I know sparring is different than the actual fight, I just don't see him being able to cut off the ring on Manny nor do I see Manny standing flat footed and engaging in a punch for punch phone booth fight.
          But.............. if the fight is made we'll see what happens

Comment

this isa change in tone. he was saying before that he didn't want to fight manny.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              this isa change in tone. he was saying before that he didn't want to fight manny.
              Yes It Is. It's looking like he will most likely be Pacquiaos next opponent.

Comment

Ruslan deserves these type of fights. Hope his like for Manny doesn't make him put up a clottey like effort

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
                  If Manny tries to trade shots it'll be a good fight, otherwise.....not so much
                  I think trading shots would be, or could potentially be, career suicide for Manny. His chin has not been tested since the Marquez fight and I don't think his first test should be against Provodnikov. If his ultimate goal Is a showdown with Floyd next year, he better stick to fighting the same way he did against Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Yes It Is. It's looking like he will most likely be Pacquiaos next opponent.
                    I prefer it to a bradley rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X