Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Alvarado Rematch: I'll Be Stronger, Hitting Harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios on Alvarado Rematch: I'll Be Stronger, Hitting Harder

The long line that snaked along California Street in the Southern California suburb of South Gate into the Magnifico Gym said it all on Sunday afternoon.

With shirts, posters, gloves, etc., fight fans came out in droves to see unbeaten Brandon Rios hold court inside the cozy gym that is owned by former champion Israel Vazquez.

Rios was more than happy to oblige fight fans with an autograph, a picture, or a hug. One newborn baby was lucky to be held and spoken to by the Oxnard, CA resident, minus the colorful language he is known to speaking.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be an enjoyable fight for the mass. Think Rios beats Alvarado again in a decent fight. Would be interesting if it goes to the score card......

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The long line that snaked along California Street in the Southern California suburb of South Gate into the Magnifico Gym said it all on Sunday afternoon.

With shirts, posters, gloves, etc., fight fans came out in droves to see unbeaten Brandon Rios hold court inside the cozy gym that is owned by former champion Israel Vazquez.

Rios was more than happy to oblige fight fans with an autograph, a picture, or a hug. One newborn baby was lucky to be held and spoken to by the Oxnard, CA resident, minus the colorful language he is known to speaking.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      2 mediocre fighters coming to bash each others faces in. I'll tune in.

Comment

this fight had a clear winner the 1st time. there is no need for a rematch. HBO should be working toi resolve the GBP/TR conflict so rios can fight one of the other top JWW's instead of regurgitating a clear mismatch-even though the mismatch waqs action packed.

Comment

Well he is fatter this time but going with Alvarado

Comment

Brandon has a month to lose 30lbs at least...that ***** is not in fighting shape at all, he's getting that ass beat this time around...horrible managing letting ur ffighter balloon into a fat **** and get him a fight before he can have enough time to lose the weight healthy

Comment

Supersize roid intake for both and put them in 10' x 10' ring.

Comment

2 crazy ****ers

Comment

I expect Alvarado to box more, only adjustment I see him making the second time around and I see Rios using the jab and unveiling the right hand earlier, same results in the end.

Comment

The only way Alvarado can beat Rios is to stay on the outside jab box move and clinch on the inside

Comment

Working...
                    X