Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

be honest, did you ever rock the arab scarf/keffiyeh when it was trendy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wore one in Afghanistan and Kuwait. Keeps the sand and dust out of your nose and mouth. Other than that, I had no use for one.

Comment

No I bet led did though.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        They were pissed, some crazy mofos of their faith would talk to people wearing them in tausug and if they didn't respond in the dialect, they'd be beaten. A few incidents like that actually happened. It all started when celebrities from manila wear them as a fashion statement.
        I punched a white person in the face before..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Wore one in Afghanistan and Kuwait. Keeps the sand and dust out of your nose and mouth. Other than that, I had no use for one.
          This. Neck too.

I woul wear one as a scarf though too. Under my black pea coat (when in business clothes, so slacks, etc) I'd fold it and wear it like a traditional scarf. Looked classy and the girls at work loved it. Would take it off to expose my manly chest and scent. Oh yeah

Comment

**** no. also maniac needs to quit biting emz style

Comment

i thought about getting one, cause i thought it looked cool. pete doherty and carl barat of the libertines use to wear then back in the early aughts, but then i started seeing dudes wear them in the spring/summer with a t-shirt, i just wanted to smack that **** off of them. ridiculous.

Comment

when it was trendy?? WTF I got one on right now......am I out of style????

Comment

Hell yeah I got loads at home all different colours, I wear them whenever I feel like it

Comment

Arab scarfs were pretty popular in flatbush brooklyn in the 90's. Me and everyone else wore them with black leather coats.

Comment

I haven't worn a scarf since I was a child.

Comment

Working...
                      X