No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
    why dont you look in the mirror you lil ******? coming on a boxing forum when you dont know jack about boxing is a joke. learn boxing, learn boxing history, learn how to score fights , take that floyd dildo out of your ass, and then come back to this forum.

My father was a fighter (a VERY good one at that as an Amateur) and he actually had me in the gym a young age (didn't allow me to box, however). Since I can remember I've been around the sport. My godfather is former WBC welterweight champion Milton McCrory (do you even know who that is?). I personally know guys like Evander Holyfield and Mark Breeland. And you want to say that I don't know boxing???? Please kid. You had Cotto winning. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
      why dont you look in the mirror you lil ******? coming on a boxing forum when you dont know jack about boxing is a joke. learn boxing, learn boxing history, learn how to score fights , take that floyd dildo out of your ass, and then come back to this forum.
      What exact rounds did you give Cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Guys, I know its hard to ignore the trolls, but if the troll thinks that he's getting to you, guess what that troll is going to keep on doing, lmao!
        bro, are you beggin to get ignored?
        Last edited by Dr. Ill; 05-06-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Bad ass bro.... What an awesome fight. Mayweather really gve the fans what we wanted, and decided to not box or run.

GREAT fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
            what?...you crazy
            Now confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Floyd will be in pain tommorow and feel like an old man, possibly urinating blood. Cotto will wake up tommorow feeling as if hes had a wonderful aeerobic workout the night b4.

Cotto busted Floyd up more, he won that way. Pitty patty punches landed Floyd was ahead if you look and count meticulously.

who got wobbled in the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                Its pretty clear after last night that Cotto's skills just aren't what they used to be. While brave and determined, he was no match for Floyd Mayweather. Ten years ago, things might have been different. But, age affects all fighters differently. Cotto will make a wonderfully entertaining journeyman and ambassador for the sport.

And kudos to team Mayweather for having the sense to wait until Cotto's skills were in decline to fight him. This is standard operating procedure for Mayweather and it was a smart move for the money. Now waiting for Mannie to get old is another story since Floyd's age is the factor between them. I suspect Floyd will continue to dodge Mannie in the same way he dodged Kostya Tszyu. In short the fight between Mannie and Floyd will never happen.
                Get outta here with this trashbag talk. Cotto whooped up on Mayweather....he beats anyone else at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                  Will he be considered as a traitor? I myself like Solis more than yuriorkis. I have seen them both in republica deportiva and Solis seems like a more humble person.
                  I could'nt imagine why Diaz only trained him for a small time as an amateur Mayweather might promote him so he was there too support him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                    what he showed me last night is why he is not ...cotto won 7-5
                    you're wrong bro, i scored it 9 - 3 Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      The only keys that work on your keyboard

Comment

Working...
                      X