No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Team Send Offers To Perez, David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Team Send Offers To Perez, David Price

After the collapse of a potential Irish heavyweight title battle with Martin Rogan, British and Commonwealth belt holder Tyson Fury has offered Prizefighter – The Internationals champion Mike Perez the opportunity to face him in at the Kings Hall in Belfast on September 17th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury vs. Perez, thats a HW fight i would like to see! Perez is much better than Chisora thats for shure.

Comment

Both excellent fights and both fighters I'd expect to beat Fury. He seemed to have nothing on his punches against Chisora.

Comment

I thought he was gonna fight Barrett. I thought it was pretty much done and dusted to fight for the Irish HW title. Perez would be a much better fight, I'd def go to this if it was Perez v Fury. Although I wouldnt know who to cheer on cos they are 2 of my fave HWs.

Price is a good fight too but for some reason I dont think that fight would be made for a couple more years

Comment

Let him fight that Frankenstein copy, David Price ( cant even understand his english, where is the dude from, Wales or Scotland or where?)

Comment

Fury has a good shot at beating Perez

David Price ****s them both up

Comment

id love to see this fight or any of the guys mentioned but coleman barrett the blown up CW. got like fury for wanting to fight all these up & comers...

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                Let him fight that Frankenstein copy, David Price ( cant even understand his english, where is the dude from, Wales or Scotland or where?)
                Liverpool, i lived there for a few years, and i could still barely understand 2 locals when they were talking to each other when i left. Especially when they were drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Price is from Liverpool in England.

He has got a very strong accent and I also struggle to understand him!

Comment

Lol if I were them id decline what is up with boxers nowadays sending offers on 4 weeks notice and expecting the fighter to already be in a camp. I hope Perez accepts though if he has been in the gym then I dont think it would be a problem. Its still lame though I bet Fury already been in training camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X