Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imitating PAC roo much caused Khan's demise in Maidana fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imitating PAC roo much caused Khan's demise in Maidana fight...

Rope-a-dope, inviting uppercuts, Amir even copied Pacquiao's signature taunt "arms raised saying let's go". I mean if he'd stick to Kotelniklike boxing he didnt have to go through that hellacious last 3 rounds. Khan must know Manny can afford going easy on some rounds because he has that experience. For now Amir since youre not P4P King yet, STICK TO THE GAME PLAN!

I agree with this. Guys that spar with Pacquiao turn into little wannabe Pacquiaos. Look at Shawn Porter bouncing around in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      Rope-a-dope, inviting uppercuts, Amir even copied Pacquiao's signature taunt "arms raised saying let's go". I mean if he'd stick to Kotelniklike boxing he didnt have to go through that hellacious last 3 rounds. Khan must know Manny can afford going easy on some rounds because he has that experience. For now Amir since youre not P4P King yet, STICK TO THE GAME PLAN!
      I totally agree, and that's why Roach was quite pissed in between the rd's, recall he was shouting and was quite upset with Khan.
      Really stupid to stand against the ropes and take those uppercuts, guess he thought that Maidana was going to punch himself tired, which he did, but not enough to take away the power in the later rd's

Comment

I did feel at times khan was trying to imitate pacman but i think most of time he did it just to get in maidana's head to tell him that he's not hurt, when actually he was hurt. I think khan did it out of a desperate act of playing it off like he wasnt hurt. Maidana was getting to khan in the later rounds not because khan was trying to act like pac but more like he slowed down and stop throwing punches.

Comment

obviously he doesn't have Manny's stamina I knew he would get tired latter on because of all the unnecessary moving he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            obviously he doesn't have Manny's stamina I knew he would get tired latter on because of all the unnecessary moving he was doing.
            It was necessary, if he didn't move he'd be KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
              maybe its actually pac with an amir khan face mask on lmao

Comment

Working...
              X