Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rosado didn't pluck his eyebrows....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a Puerto Rican thing, but all the years of plucking made his brows tenders and shit. what gay is dude doesnt have no unibrow he just does it to try and look cute, he lines his hair up like a fag too.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      Cain Velasquez obviously does. I guess he's gay tho as he's doing mma?
      He's American. True Mexican warriors keep it natural!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I go to a Latino barbershop in the bronx, which is mostly Dominican. Just about every guy of all ages got them shaped up. It doesn't look feminine like they were tatted on, it just cleans it up
        Ok, so really it's like an East coast/PR/Guido thing... but my question to everyone was do you'll think he would of been cut so easily if he didn't "shape up" his eyebrows?

Comment

shaping trimming eyebrows is only excusable if you have that neanderthal bushy brow look, otherwise it's gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            You can always spot the Puerto Rican fighters by their eyebrows
            Pouting PauliRican

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
              I think those guys are called Gays....Atleast I don't know or see any straight Mexican-American men that pluck their eyebrows.

But my question was, do you think he wouldn't of got cut if he didn't pluck'em?
              hilarious but valid question.

for mexican pluckers see mares and benavides jr.

Comment

Mex or PR or whatever the hell you are. You pluck your eyebrows better than women, you deserve to be called gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Its a Puerto Rican thing, but all the years of plucking made his brows tenders and shit. what gay is dude doesnt have no unibrow he just does it to try and look cute, he lines his hair up like a fag too.
                  Wtf?????? You don't shape your hair up? Don't tell me you rock a lame ass cholo baldie???

Comment

And that's why I stay away from NSB these days...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      You probably got a Mikey Garcia haircut.

Comment

Working...
                      X