Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao dropped to Number 7 on ESPN P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabrice Tiozzo a P4P'er Oh boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      change what topic? he had no business in the top 10 at that point in his career. hernandez wasn't on the list. an early stoppage over fringe contender manfredy certainly doesn't warrant inclusion on the list. he was put on based on hype. the story of his career. we see the same thing happening with broner. other guys have to earn their accolades but these guys are rewarded based on hype. they don't even have to do much. beating hernandez, manfredy, and those bums i mention gets him to #2? brian viloria isn't even on the p4p list at all and his resume is 5 times better than that and 5 times better than broners, but he's small and doesn't fight on us television. not on the list! same reason pac was not on the list till he got on us television. but people like you pretend like floyd was better simply because he was in the public sphere more.

best god damn post in the entire thread right here.

Comment

• why is plankiao even on top 10??he got ktfo by a damn lightweight and was always overate to begin with

Comment

• Manny was barely top 5 before his last fight
          He really hasn't fought a decent opponent since Cotto besides Marquez

Comment

• I think that list sucks but tbh, why is Pac even on this list? It has been over 3 years since he had a good win and it has been well over a year and a half since he looked like even a decent fighter. Lets see, the last 3 fights JMM and Bradley. In all 3 of those fights he looked like ****. He got lit up in both JMM fights(one by kayo, one by being outboxed big time), and looked poor against Bradley. Before those three fights he fought a **** Mosley, a **** Margarito, and an extra garbage Clottey. Pacquaio hasn't won a meaningful fight since November of 2009! That's 2009! I dropped him big time when JMM roasted him last year because he hasn't show ****. Fast forward a year and he has done even worse. I'd have him outside the top 10 for sure.

Comment

• Mayweather
              Marquez
              Martinez
              Ward
              Donaire
              Mares
              Pacquiao
              Bradley
              Wladmir
              Viloria/Froch
              Last edited by GoldSugar; 12-20-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                Donaire => 4 fights in 1 year!
                Floyd => 4 fights in 5 years!

Donaire knocking out his opponents is slipping on P4P while the other is sucker punching and cheating his opponents and still climbing high in P4P ranking??? wtf? lol
                Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                Do you think Donaire beats Mayweather in a fight?
                ok dumb, so you think Floyd can beat Wlad or Ward? lol!
                Last edited by sapaw; 12-20-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Donaire is Knocking out shot fighters while having a huge size advantage in the division didn't look good against Mathebula, Vazquez Jr or Narvaez did he?
                  huge advantage and shot fighters? its obvious you skip the other boxer that Donaire ko this year... the number in his division... Size? His Last opponents are heavier/bigger than him... we dont measure the division by height, just FYI. lol!

Comment

• Show me a guy who thinks sleepy-head is greater than Floyd and I'll show you pac-tard.
                    Sleepy-head isn't even top 15 let alone top ten. He has has to be biggest hypejob in the last twenty years.

Comment

• Looks about right.

Comment

Working...
                      X