No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Admits He May Retire From WBC Very Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
    He better find an interim president! Jose will become president emeritus.
    Hahahahahahaha

He should retire from life tbh

Comment

Former WBC presidents include Luis Spota and Ramon G. Velázquez of Mexico, Onslow Fane of Great Britain and Justiniano N. Montano, Jr. of the Philippines. The organization's current president is José Sulaimán. Don Jose treated WBC as his own company and will appoint his son Mauricio as his successor to benefit Mexican fighters.

Comment

For a second I allowed myself to get excited... until I read on and dsicovered his son would be gifted the family bank note printing business.

Comment

Surely the interim vice president should have to fight a junior clerk (from the same office) in at least 3 final eliminator bouts, culminating in a WBC Diamond Presidency award before Don Jose gifts the real job to his son any way.

Comment

mexican drug cartel should control wbc organization.

Comment

Well chavez jr is officially screwed

Comment

Wonder if the new WBC president will have to pay a small sanctioning fee to hold the position...?

Comment

I hope the new guy continues the values and traditons of the wbc by stripping legitimate champions of their titles and handing the vacant belts on a plate to mexican fighters.

Comment

Boxing organisations have to be the most hated and least respected of all sports organisations.

Comment

Good. Take Arum with you as well, ya peice of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X