Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook wont score the stoppage......

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
      Carson Jones has 9 loses and has been KO'd twice,he's a sparring partner and a journeyman opponent. So who cares what he thinks.
      Lou,

He also has 34 wins with 24 kayos & has learnt his trade the hard way, not pampered like many (including Brook). I'd say his opinion carries more weight than yours.

Comment

I don't see Kell scoring the stoppage but I could see him out-box Devon but it will be tough.

Devon is a tough guy to look good against but Brook definitely has the tools to beat him.
        Last edited by P4P_No1; 11-21-2012, 05:01 AM.

Comment

I'll take Devon in this one, no way is Brook knocking him out. Any takers? 50 billion

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I'll take Devon in this one, no way is Brook knocking him out. Any takers? 50 billion

I'll take it, 50 billion on Brook

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              Lou,

He also has 34 wins with 24 kayos & has learnt his trade the hard way, not pampered like many (including Brook). I'd say his opinion carries more weight than yours.
              Green K for this right here.

Comment

I don't see anything special about Devon Alexander.
                People talk about Matthyse, Maidana & Bailey as proof of him having a great chin and being elite level.
                Matthyse beat him on most people's card, Maidana is inconsistent at best and Bailey set a compubox record for inactivity FFS.
                The guy has been pampered and given gifts in his hometown (some would say similar to Brook) and I think Kell will expose him.

Comment

I am sorry but Devon is overrated 100%. Bailey probably could have stopped him had he actually had the energy or drive to actually fight that night. Devon is a nice kid sure and humble but he is just boring, and not spectacular whatsoever. "1-2-3 shoeshine, annoying grunt", that his fight summed up. I think Brook has a good chance to win. Devon should be 3-2 in his last 5 fights actually and he has not even stopped nor really hurt anyone since Urango at JWW. Hopefully no one else fights him in St. Louis so they can be robbed.

Comment

Working...
                  X