Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny want the fight, but not the test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Manny want the fight, but not the test?

I believe Manny wants the fight, but it seems he does not want the test in order to get the fight.
    Floyd wants the fight but is not willing to fight without the test.

Which one would be giving up more in order to get what they want?

1. Manny gets it how he wants it, no test. They fight, Manny wins, but this still does not take away the suspicion of Manny posably using. So that would be a bad move for both. I'm sure Manny wouldn't want to win like that, and still have that question mark hanging over him.

2. Floyd gets Manny to test, manny wins it fair and square.

Seems like #2 is a win win for Manny, what do you think?

who else does that OST besides floyd b1tchass?......none....thats why he gets ****ted on all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      who else does that OST besides floyd b1tchass?......none....thats why he gets ****ted on all the time...
      Right he should apologize for being safe. Really. It's a crime to think someone is on PEDs. Really it is. You guys are hopeless.

Comment

manny already stated that he is agreeable to the test. this is already a moot point. all floyd has to do is pick up the phone and call arum's stepson, what's his name?

but keep on repeating the same garbage if you want.

Comment

Manny wins anyway, simply because his fanboys and Arum will hypnotize the media.

If Manny is off roids, he's going back to how he looked in 2005, Mayweather would easily stop or KO this Manny, if Manny loses there gonna say that he was bothered by the drug testing.

Manny should just believe in himself, I would get fed up with taking steroids and say to myself

"im going to go out here and beat him fair and square, I couldn't live with myself knowing that I couldn't beat someone fair, it would tear me apart"

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            I believe Manny wants the fight, but it seems he does not want the test in order to get the fight.
            Floyd wants the fight but is not willing to fight without the test.

Which one would be giving up more in order to get what they want?

1. Manny gets it how he wants it, no test. They fight, Manny wins, but this still does not take away the suspicion of Manny posably using. So that would be a bad move for both. I'm sure Manny wouldn't want to win like that, and still have that question mark hanging over him.

2. Floyd gets Manny to test, manny wins it fair and square.

Seems like #2 is a win win for Manny, what do you think?
            Probably, kinda like Floyd wants the tests, not the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              haha.. that's hilarious. why didn't i think of that first?

green k man. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                LOL. True that.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                  Right he should apologize for being safe. Really. It's a crime to think someone is on PEDs. Really it is. You guys are hopeless.
                  no but it's a crime to be a b1tch when youreba prizefighter.....floyd has been that for a long time now....

Comment

Working...
                  X