• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnc mega men multivitamin

are these good vitamins?

Originally posted by triggerhappy
    are these good vitamins?

Not a bad supplement, Wont fix all your needs but will do you ok....

I prefer centrum, But not bad...It wont hurt to take it...

Just a hint, for a while you will piss nothing but yellow due to the vitamin....

Take one in the morning and then one in mid day though.

Comment

Spinksjinx, why should take vitamins twice a day, when it says that should only take once a day?

Comment

Originally posted by spired
        Spinksjinx, why should take vitamins twice a day, when it says that should only take once a day?

It depends on your training, if you are doing intense training take 2 and spread them out. If light and moderate just go with one....

I would suggest taking one when starting out, because I have known some poeple to have trouble sleeping if taking more then needed...Expirement a bit with it though...

Comment

I take centrum, and the protein powder has some vitamins in it too! I've taken centrum about 3 months now.

Comment

Originally posted by spired
            I take centrum, and the protein powder has some vitamins in it too! I've taken centrum about 3 months now.

Sounds pretty good, I wouldnt go off of that either...

Centrum is pretty much a complete vitamin and if you are taking the vitamin at different times then the protein powder, then I would say you are on the right track..

Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
            X