Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Box Like Any One Fighter, Who Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id like to move like james toney and hit like julian jackson/nigel benn

Comment

sonny the big bear liston of COURSE, it would be cool having that 84 inch reach and flattening noses with my jab

Comment

Originally posted by cameronpaul View Post
        id like to move like james toney and hit like julian jackson/nigel benn
        yeh that sounds pretty gd

Comment

I'd like to be like Ray Corso. Everyday I read how great he is/was. Scott.

Comment

Never said I was great, I fought, managed, trained and was a cornerman! It beats the hell out of thinking I actually know the game from being a FAN! Who dreams of being "someone else" to be a part of the sport! Ya think? Ray

maybe a wrestling tag team with jabsRsoft?

your duo name might be SoftScotsJobbers? kinda catchy!!
            Last edited by Ray Corso; 01-29-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I'd like to be like Ray Corso. Everyday I read how great he is/was. Scott.
              lololol Ray is a good guy for the most part

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                It's okay many of you guys look up to him, but no one would want to get knocked out especially like that. You forgot to mention that's what happens when you're reckless.
                You can get KTFO....Or knock someone else the **** out. You see what you fail to understand is you can fight like a warrior or a bltch...Manny will go out on his shield. And there's no shame in that. This is a combat sport. Some go through school and get a diploma and cant even read or write well. Some can go through Boxing undefeated and never be in a war or even bout and consider themselves great. Some like Gatti or Manny can be in many entertaining wars and crowd pleasing fights and have losses and KOd on their record. But one thing you cant take from them is they will fight. Fight first...Health last!

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  Incredible skill and never gets hit... yeah, I could live with that.
                  okay this one did it.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    You can get KTFO....Or knock someone else the **** out. You see what you fail to understand is you can fight like a warrior or a bltch...Manny will go out on his shield. And there's no shame in that. This is a combat sport. Some go through school and get a diploma and cant even read or write well. Some can go through Boxing undefeated and never be in a war or even bout and consider themselves great. Some like Gatti or Manny can be in many entertaining wars and crowd pleasing fights and have losses and KOd on their record. But one thing you cant take from them is they will fight. Fight first...Health last!
                    How much did you fight with your keyboard just to type out your preaching to me?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      How much did you fight with your keyboard just to type out your preaching to me?
                      Sorry but that made absolutely no sense what so ever. :AYWOoD:

Comment

Working...
                      X