Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan & Lamont Peterson BBC Radio Interview May 17th (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan & Lamont Peterson BBC Radio Interview May 17th (AUDIO)

Lamont Peterson and Amir Khan are interviewed by BBC Radio Live 5, on May 17th 2012, following Peterson's failed drug test and subsequent cancellation of the scheduled rematch.

"It'll cost a lot. My name. But is it worth it? To put the spotlight on this drug testing deal? I think so." - Lamont Peterson

"Even normal medication for a cough, I'll call my boxing doctor to clear it... After he failed sample A he was asked if he took anything and he said no." - Amir Khan

Why does Khan keep on creating excuses for HIS performance in the first fight. It was the judges,it was the man in the hat now he jumping on Lamont Peterson being some sort of drug made superman. Peterson fought well but he is not some kind of physical superman freak and whatever he was on Khan's performance was lacking. That is why the fight was so close and he left it tight enough to lose it. We all saw the fight but Mr Excuse wants us to erase it from our minds. Sorry but I saw what I saw and make my own opinion. He might have been up against a supercharged journeyman but with someone who has been touted as the next great thing that fight should not have been close.
    This drug thing has played right into Khan's hands . He did not need being shown up twice by the same man and he is milking the drugs excuse for all it's worth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        Why does Khan keep on creating excuses for HIS performance in the first fight. It was the judges,it was the man in the hat now he jumping on Lamont Peterson being some sort of drug made superman. Peterson fought well but he is not some kind of physical superman freak and whatever he was on Khan's performance was lacking. That is why the fight was so close and he left it tight enough to lose it. We all saw the fight but Mr Excuse wants us to erase it from our minds. Sorry but I saw what I saw and make my own opinion. He might have been up against a supercharged journeyman but with someone who has been touted as the next great thing that fight should not have been close.
        This drug thing has played right into Khan's hands . He did not need being shown up twice by the same man and he is milking the drugs excuse for all it's worth.
        Thing is it's impossible to say 100% that Peterson didn't benefit from that stuff in the first fight. Khan has a right to question that and bring it up. Anyone else in his shoes would do exactly the same so I don't see the problem with it.

Comment

Working...
        X