Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye will be in Hamburg, Germany on July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    It'll be like Rocky Vs Drago all over again

Haye will be booe'd at first by the Soviet Union, then later through the fight as he absorbs Wladimirs roid enhanced punches, the crowds hate will turn too cheer's

Wladimir: [to his own trainer] He's not human. He's like a piece of iron

After he TKO's Wladimir he will address those pesky Russians with a Haye like speech

David Haye: During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!
    Soviet Union: [loud applause]

David Haye legendary
    You sound as nutty as poor old Frank. However you may be right in the likening of haye to Iron. But in this case, not wrought Iron, but cast iron, and THIN. It will crack like an eggshell from one solid wallop.

That was the thing I never did like about cast iron, although easy to make decorative articles from it. It cracked and broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      I'm sure a lot of Brits will go over to watch the fight, so atleast the crowd won't be totally dead.
      Not unless they want to emulate their Hero haye, in sympathy, when Klitschko hit's him.

Just imagine, 15,000 Englishmen rolling over in the stands acting as if dead, whilst the ref is counting

At least it will save them from seeing their hero being counted out..

Comment

Tbh the fights not gonna happen; how many times has this fight been on and then off? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....we're not gonna get fooled again.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Fantastic.

Wladimir late TKO.
          Wlad is not good enough to KO Haye, but he'll probably win a UD. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Tbh the fights not gonna happen; how many times has this fight been on and then off? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....we're not gonna get fooled again.
            You know thats not the correct quote right...That is the one President Bush said when he butchered the correct saying, "fool me once..... shame on you, fool me twice...... shame on me"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              You know thats not the correct quote right...That is the one President Bush said when he butchered the correct saying, "fool me once..... shame on you, fool me twice...... shame on me"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                I'm sure a lot of Brits will go over to watch the fight, so atleast the crowd won't be totally dead.
                Brits should be banned from blowing them loud horns, playing music and doing those stupid chants. This aint soccer/non-American football.

Comment

the brits better behave when they get to hamburg, they don't fu** around in hamburg..especially not in the st.pauli area

Comment

It's on boxrec now for 7/2 but like Bostonguy said, I'll believe it when training camp is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      It's on boxrec now for 7/2 but like Bostonguy said, I'll believe it when training camp is over.
                      Believe it when the first punch is landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X