Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Peterson using PEDs for the Holt fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a roider always a roider!

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Yes, he was actually even injecting himself some testosterone between rounds.
      I heard some forms of testosterone pellets are inserted into the anus so it's lucky the ring post was hiding his ass.

Comment

His T/E wasn't abnormal, to claim he was cheating against Khan is simply untrue. The random tests found synthetic testosterone in his system, but it did show that his T/E ratio was not being increased from the usage. It indeed does seem as if his natural testosterone levels were lower than a normal athlete for his age

Comment

No I don't believe he was. People say "its obvious from the 4th round on"...there goes logic for you. I believe Peterson adapted and found a way to win

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            His T/E wasn't abnormal, to claim he was cheating against Khan is simply untrue. The random tests found synthetic testosterone in his system, but it did show that his T/E ratio was not being increased from the usage. It indeed does seem as if his natural testosterone levels were lower than a normal athlete for his age
            His testosterone levels were at a ratio of 4:1, the normal being 1:1 it varies a little depending on the race. So how is having four times as much as normal testosterone normal, especially when he made it just below the levels that can be detected by normal tests? He is guilty as sin, a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              His T/E was 3.77:1. Normal is 1:1. Where is the evidence that his T levels are low apart from him saying it?

He had a banned substance in his system, no matter what way you look at it. I know we're supposed to believe the "I swear it was the first time I tried it" line, but when you think about it, the very first time he underwent a test that could actually detect synthetic testosterone he was caught with it. Just a coincidence, or had he being doing this shit for years?

Comment

According to Dan Rafeal Peterson made on $37,000 for this fight. Testing alone would have cost more than that.
                Its possible, but Peterson would have to be an idiot to use anything in his first fight back against a guy he was heavily favored against.

Comment

most likely...he used before and there was no additional testing this time around even though holt wanted it...

Comment

I think he's using and has no fear getting caught in his hometown since the DC commission has protected him in the past. Anyways, they should just legalize PEDs.

Comment

He should have used extra testing. But he was getting paid so little it wasn't worth it really.

Comment

Working...
                      X