Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dead Rabbits View Post
    That's right now, but in 10 years from now it will be the other way around.
    Your a ******, look **** up before you make things up.

Whites - 79%
    Blacks - 13%

As of June 2008 US Census.

So you mean to tell me that in 10 years, blacks will multiply like rabbits and whites will stop having kids?

White will ALWAYS be the majority in this country.

Comment

Contrary to popular belief we are not stupid people...most of us understand the candidates policies and watched the debates, seen the commercials and have some comprehension of what the hell is going on. I've been a democrat since I was 18 and have'nt missed an election yet and I'm 32 now. I don't care if Barack Obama was running for President with the Republican nomination and had the same views as Mccain and McCain was running for President with the democratic nomination and had the same views as Obama I would be voting for McCain. It's ashame that some people think that we have no sense at all and that we are an uneducated race of people. You know this isn't slave times we are allowed to read books and go to college now....it is you thread starter that have the same mentality that white folks had back in the day. I'm black and i did my research just like many, many more of us have. Are you happy now? Please don't insult our intelligience anymore.

Just something to look at for the voters that are on the fence.

http://www.opencongress.org/articles...y-Senate-Votes
      >

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        Contrary to popular belief we are not stupid people...most of us understand the candidates policies and watched the debates, seen the commercials and have some comprehension of what the hell is going on. I've been a democrat since I was 18 and have'nt missed an election yet and I'm 32 now. I don't care if Barack Obama was running for President with the Republican nomination and had the same views as Mccain and McCain was running for President with the democratic nomination and had the same views as Obama I would be voting for McCain. It's ashame that some people think that we have no sense at all and that we are an uneducated race of people. You know this isn't slave times we are allowed to read books and go to college now....it is you thread starter that have the same mentality that white folks had back in the day. I'm black and i did my research just like many, many more of us have. Are you happy now? Please don't insult our intelligience anymore.

Just something to look at for the voters that are on the fence.

http://www.opencongress.org/articles...y-Senate-Votes
        >
        Your in the minority, sorry but most AMERICANS, whether black or white are dumb. Well I shouldn't say dumb but uninformed because they chose to be.

Very few people actually know whats going on. Most people will vote in line with what they know and feel the most comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
          I know people who aren't black who are pro-Obama just because they don't want another republican in the office with zero knowledge of his stance..
          Right and those people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Because that's just ****ing dumb. Voting without cause.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
            Listen to this smart man. How many threads does this kid make about Blacks voting for Obama
            Shut up, you ****ing little rat hall monitor.

lol there you are, in every thread....................whining.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              Your a ******, look **** up before you make things up.

Whites - 79%
              Blacks - 13%

As of June 2008 US Census.

So you mean to tell me that in 10 years, blacks will multiply like rabbits and whites will stop having kids?

White will ALWAYS be the majority in this country.
              Not always. That figure is 66% when not including white hispanics (who knew there was such a thing.) Most projections show that hispanics will take over the majority in this country before 2050. And FYI, 650K slaves were brought into this country, there are now 41 million, though there has been some additional immigration. I don't see any of this as a problem, since this multi-cultural melting pot we have here is what makes America so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Not always. That figure is 66% when not including white hispanics (who knew there was such a thing.) Most projections show that hispanics will take over the majority in this country before 2050. And FYI, 650K slaves were brought into this country, there are now 41 million, though there has been some additional immigration. I don't see any of this as a problem, since this multi-cultural melting pot we have here is what makes America so great.
                Thats whats up, Jim.
                And as others have said, there have been PLENTY of video's of redneck's showing their considerable powers of intelligence in picking who they would vote for....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Thats whats up, Jim.
                  And as others have said, there have been PLENTY of video's of redneck's showing their considerable powers of intelligence in picking who they would vote for....
                  True, but I see equally as many Che Guevara cap wearing, self proclaimed communists touting an Obama win and our economic crisis as the end of capitalism and the beginning of worldwide communism. Both groups are full of crap. We will bounce back, like we always have, and whatever puppet gets elected isn't going to change that.

The only thing I'm worried about is this recent 5-4 vote on the 2nd Amendment, and several Supreme Court Justices set to retire over the next 4 years. Raising taxes on companies that provide 16 million jobs we'll probably survive.

Comment

The All Blacks delegated voting research to Richie McCaw.

Comment

This is a dumb ****ing thread.. How many whites do you think researched McCain before voting for him? Especially with the idiots who say that Obama is muslim and a terrorist or the ones who actually think that McCain's tax plan will benefit the middle class more.. which it wont.

Stop being a hater dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X