Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been watching hitman hearns, did he have a weak left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been watching hitman hearns, did he have a weak left?

So he has a freaking powerful right hand be it the right lead jab or the straight right cross, ive seen him pick people apart with that right jab and violently KO people with his rear straight right hand when he switched from southpaw to orthadox, but did he have any power in his left hand? Did he have a weak left cross? (weak compared to his right at least)

Have you nothing better to do than ask as many of the most stupid questions a day as possible?

Man your trolling actually bores me, I'm going to have to put you on my ignore list.
    Last edited by dan_cov; 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hearns had an exceptional jab and a devastating left hook. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that his left wasn't great.

And Hearns was not one who switched to southpaw...I can't remember him ever doing so.
      Last edited by SBleeder; 02-26-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        So he has a freaking powerful right hand be it the right lead jab or the straight right cross, ive seen him pick people apart with that right jab and violently KO people with his rear straight right hand when he switched from southpaw to orthadox, but did he have any power in his left hand? Did he have a weak left cross? (weak compared to his right at least)
        Are you quite sure you're not mixing up Hearns with Hagler?

Hagler is the bald one!

Comment

Hagler's left hand was hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            Hearns had an exceptional jab and a devastating left hook. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that his left wasn't great.

And Hearns was not one who switched to southpaw...I can't remember him ever doing so.
            That is how I see it. I never saw him switch stance. I think Alexkid may have Hearns mixed up with Hagler.

Comment

Hearns had a great left jab and an awesome left hook to the body. His left hook to the head was not a KO punch and not something you saw him finish guys with much...but, it had some zip on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                Are you quite sure you're not mixing up Hearns with Hagler?

Hagler is the bald one!
                Yes I totally fudged this up lol, yes I meant hagler, damn it!

Comment

But I thought Hagler knocked out Hearns with that weak left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                    But I thought Hagler knocked out Hearns with that weak left hand.
                    The final three punches were all rights.

Comment

Working...
                    X