Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Quinlin look really bad..I have to say that Chavez would obliterate him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjosh View Post
    I have to say that Kid Chocolate really showed his vulnerabilities. Chavez should fight him next......As I typed this, I just remembered that Chavez is a Top Rank Fighter.....SMH

Chavez would kill him....I feel as if he just falls asleep for absolutely no reason....NDAM was knocked down 4 times before the 12th and there discussions in the Barclays saying that he could possibly win a draw........

Kid Chocolate better stay away from Sergio and Golovkin.....
    You obviously don't know **** about boxing. Chavez is no boxer and doesn't have the speed NDam has. I would also say Quillin probably hits harder than Martinez. The one going to sleep would be Chavez if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Not really aside form the Martinez fight he's more active than Quillen who fights the same way what makes you think he 's that versatile to do something different he certainly isn't a mover
      Even if Chavez is more active than Quillin, his workrate is still low. Against Winky, Quillin showed a different style he stepped back and countered effectively. He has some versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
        except for martinez chavez beats pretty much anyone at 160
        That statement is a Joke. Chavez is a sad excuse for Boxer!

Comment

Sorry I posted from my phone. What I meant to say was he could have possibly won or got a draw.

Peter would not be able to handle the pressure of Chavez. I absolutely abhor Chavez, but call a spade a spade. He would beat this dude up badly. I am hard on Quillin because he talks about fighting the likes of Martinez and many other top fighters.

4 kds and Showtime has the fight close into the 12th rd? Chavez would destroy this guy.

Comment

Quillin would out-box Chavez decisively, and Quillin isn't a small MW either. Kid Chocolate's endurance/stamina is questionable, so maybe Jr. could take his legs away and stop him late. I would pick Quillin via UD

Comment

I think Quillin would get rid of Chavez like a bad habit

Comment

Chavez TKO's Quillin in 8. He got hit a ton by N'Dam, that dude has feather fists though. Chavez would walk him down and beat him to the body till they stop the fight.

Comment

lmao it's emberrassing that so many people think Chavez is a legit fighter at 160. Because of what? He knocked down a gassed Martinez in the 12th round? Chavez hasn't and cannot beat a top 160 pound fighter. Quillin would destroy him. But obviously Chavez isn't going to fight any of these tough, quality 160 pound fighters. At best he'll rematch Martinez, and/or move up to 168 and get sparked by any of the top guys there. Chavez is DONE on an elite level, he's reached his peak. You watch.

Comment

Quillin probably would beat up JCC Jr.

Comment

Quillin would beat Chavez by a wide UD if he doesn't tire. To say Chavez beats Pete because of what Hasan was able to do is foolish. Those two have COMPLETELY different styles.
                      Last edited by jayjames616; 10-22-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X