No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez: Lee, Martinez-Beltran Complete Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez: Lee, Martinez-Beltran Complete Card

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a total of five fights will be featured as part of the HBO pay-per-view portion of the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez event, taking place the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas on September 15th. In the fourth pay-per-view fight, Rocky Martinez (25-1-1, 16KOs) will take on Miguel Beltran Jr. (27-1, 17KOs) in a WBO super featherweight eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mike Lee? Come on! And Rigo/Marroquin is weak. Other fights are decent enough though.

Comment

wak underscard w/inflated records 4 a PPV that's big $$ I'll go 2 my local bar & watch 4 what 3 beers cost...

Comment

martinez vs jr will be a great fight and imo, the biggest middleweight fight since bhop vs tito, which is why it sickens me that a fight of this caliber has a very weak undercard.(usual card has 3 fights and we get 4 with a jones 6rd fight against a ham n egger?) I would have bought this ppv if there was 2 good fights, martinez vs beltran jr could be decent, but overall,this card isn't worth the purchase imo. Golden boy always has better undercardfights including the canelo undercard, to bad i wouldn't walk across the street to see the canelo vs lopez farce. peace ya'll

Comment

Comment

I must say GB has the better undercard that day, even tho they don't have a 4th fight finalized yet.

Comment

pretty weak undercard

who is Arum trying to bring in with it?

if he'd just put Rios vs Alvarado and Marquez vs Viloria, that would have been an undercard.

I'm still getting it because Chavez vs Martinez is worth it.

as for the GBP card, every fight on that card is a mismatch expect Gonzalez vs de Leon. if they put Mares on it you know it'll be against a bum. Maidana is fighting a punching bag and Canelo is fighting a junior welterweight.

Comment

Chavez vs Martinez is great
                Martinez vs Beltran is decent

The rest are whack ass fights!!!

Comment

It's not the greatest undercard in the world but it's not ZOMG HORRIBLE. Some of you need to lay off the hyperbole. I do agree that showing Lee in a 6 rounder is ridiculous.

Comment

Damn, Top Rank puts on **** ass undercards.
                    there was a rumor that Wilfedo Vasquez vs reafeal Marquez was going to end up on this card, that would made up for undercard.......but nope!

The GBP card is going to be exciting, i do not think that they should have picked Lopez for Canelo. but i guarantee it will be a hell of a fight. "There will be Blood" should the name of that event lol

Comment

Working...
                    X