Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

I just got back from the grocery store (Ralph's) and I saw not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 of these kind of couples in this particular store? Who is the one chasing who? The asian girls or the white guys? I'm just interested to hear what my Caucasian friends and Asian friends here have to say about this. Please no racism.
    Btw I'm not really into asian chicks but these asians chicks these white dudes are with are quite alright.

White guys like asian girls

Black guys like fat white women

Everyone likes Hispanics

etc ....

Comment

..****, i see lots of hispanics with white guys all the time......white guys gets the beutiful hispanic women ...but they get the ugly or overused asian women...that's just my observation....

Comment

Maybe they think asian girls are more submissive than white girls? Asian girls think they're upgrading from asian men? Who knows. I know some asian chicks who swear they better because they're dating a white dude and they refuse to date asian men. I know a VC biitch in Newport beach who actually said that she is whiter than any white chick she knows! Cracks me up!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ..****, i see lots of hispanics with white guys all the time......white guys gets the beutiful hispanic women ...but they get the ugly or overused asian women...that's just my observation....
          Everytime I see an old white dude with an old asian lady I think one of two things: mail order bride or he brought her back from Nam.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            Interesting! Yeah bro I hear that from some asian dudes that I know too. They say the asian girls that other guys find "exotic" and pretty are ugly to them.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              Interesting! Yeah bro I hear that from some asian dudes that I know too. They say the asian girls that other guys find "exotic" and pretty are ugly to them.
              ...They just say that because they're mad/jealous white guys are taking some of their women.

Just like white guys say black guys are only taking their fat women.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                Maybe they think asian girls are more submissive than white girls? Asian girls think they're upgrading from asian men? Who knows. I know some asian chicks who swear they better because they're dating a white dude and they refuse to date asian men. I know a VC biitch in Newport beach who actually said that she is whiter than any white chick she knows! Cracks me up!
                Damn, I don't understand but **** I gotta agree with this one.

White guys getting Asian girls have been happening since forever.

Only rare thing is Asian guys getting the white girls.

Who cares...

Also, black guys marry white women with big rears (TRUTH). Still, I've seen black guys marry German girls (no rears to speak of) too. I saw it in Germany, U.S. military guys marrying the locals. Children are beautiful.

Hispanics get everything from whites, Asians, to blacks. I don't see any drawbacks from the Hispanic male population they can pull any vagina in the world. It just looks effortless. I mean, they do their accents and women's panties just drop all moist for it to be violated.

Another funny thing, since I lived in a gay community.

White couples are a dramafest. I mean every day they have something to b1tch about.
                Black couples are straight up loud then you get the really up-tight ones. Really, fucks with your head.
                White guys love black guys.
                Hispanic guys are like trophies to white guys who can bag one.
                Black gays go for Hispanics too.

Seriously, what the fuck do Hispanics have? A foot long schlong?

Asian couples are there too. Really nice people to other races but not to the Asian race.

And again, Asian guys are rare to couple with whites, blacks, or Hispanics.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  Damn, I don't understand but **** I gotta agree with this one.

White guys getting Asian girls have been happening since forever.

Only rare thing is Asian guys getting the white girls.

Who cares...

Also, black guys marry white women with big rears (TRUTH). Still, I've seen black guys marry German girls (no rears to speak of) too. I saw it in Germany, U.S. military guys marrying the locals. Children are beautiful.

Hispanics get everything from whites, Asians, to blacks. I don't see any drawbacks from the Hispanic male population they can pull any vagina in the world. It just looks effortless. I mean, they do their accents and women's panties just drop all moist for it to be violated.

Another funny thing, since I lived in a gay community.

White couples are a dramafest. I mean every day they have something to b1tch about.
                  Black couples are straight up loud then you get the really up-tight ones. Really, fucks with your head.
                  White guys love black guys.
                  Hispanic guys are like trophies to white guys who can bag one.
                  Black gays go for Hispanics too.

Seriously, what the fuck do Hispanics have? A foot long schlong?

Asian couples are there too. Really nice people to other races but not to the Asian race.

And again, Asian guys are rare to couple with whites, blacks, or Hispanics.
                  I think it's because Hispanics ...come in all colors shapes and sizes, some are ginger looking, some are dark skinned, lightskinned ,tanned etc

pic related they look different but they're still hispanic

Comment

The white man will always love the Asian woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X