• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
    Give Mr. Pink his account back.
    Mr. Pink is my evil twin

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
      Mr. Pink is my evil twin
      I can't stop looking at the girl in your sig, really addictive.

Comment

Check out this thread ya pink bastard: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=354683

It starts off with a Floyd fan saying that Mosley knows that he's going to lose, which is why he asked for a rematch clause. Then when someone points out that it was Floyd who wanted the rematch clause, the Floyd fans all start saying that wanting a rematch clause proves nothing

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
          With honey mustard.....

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Check out this thread ya pink bastard: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=354683

It starts off with a Floyd fan saying that Mosley knows that he's going to lose, which is why he asked for a rematch clause. Then when someone points out that it was Floyd who wanted the rematch clause, the Floyd fans all start saying that wanting a rematch clause proves nothing
            i've seen that happen about 50 times, BEFORE i left nsb last november....they are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
              quite fuckable isn't she?

I saw it
              those bitches would suck Floyd's dick right after they watched him rape their mothers

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              With honey mustard.....
              honey mustard on Big Mac?
              might try it sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                she's not good looking.

something about how she acts in that sig that makes you want to just pound that though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                  With honey mustard.....
                  i like the hot mustard they give you with chicken mcnuggets.

i put some on my big mac and dip my fries in it.

Comment

sometimes i think a few of the floyd stans and pac stans are alts of the other side.

like a floyd stan alt trying to make pac fans look stupid and a pac stan alt trying to make floyd fans look stupid.

sadly though......probably not. people are just dumb.

i saw a valero-duran thread last night. i had to just sign off. i couldn't take it.

Comment

I feel fat just lurking in this thread. :down:

Comment

Working...
                      X