No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Beats Down Munoz For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Beats Down Munoz For TKO Victory

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Leo Santa Cruz (24-0-1, 14KOs) made his super bantamweight debut and beat down two-time super flyweight champion Alexander Munoz (36-5, 28KOs) for a fifth round TKO win.

[Click Here To Read More]

Santa Cruz is a punch throwing machine..jesus christ lol..this dude doesn't do anything but punch...reset...and repeat lol. Good fight.

Comment

the kid is a decent little fighter reminds me of margarito but lets not kid ourselves his opposition has been less than stellar and he def get destroyed by rigod

Comment

war leo

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          the kid is a decent little fighter reminds me of margarito but lets not kid ourselves his opposition has been less than stellar and he def get destroyed by rigod
          Who doesn't get worked over by Guillermo?... But yeah he does remind of Margz

Comment

hahahahahahaha

Comment

Rigo beats him for sure.

But the kid is a very exciting fighter and would love to see him against Mares after a few more fights.

Comment

rigo is a mini mayweather....

Comment

Destroyed? I think the ONLY style that beats the one Rigo has is pressure, pressure, pressure.

Leo has that. He also has GREAT defense, people really can't see how good the kids defense is for his style. He catches and deflects so many shots.

I don't think his nickname should be "El Terremoto" It should be "La Maquina"

The Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Destroyed? I think the ONLY style that beats the one Rigo has is pressure, pressure, pressure.

Leo has that. He also has GREAT defense, people really can't see how good the kids defense is for his style. He catches and deflects so many shots.

I don't think his nickname should be "El Terremoto" It should be "La Maquina"

The Machine
                    His accuracy and form while throwing so many punches is like nothing I've ever seen. Every punch is thrown correctly, and a huge number of them land. I think you're right about his defense as well, I wouldn't say great but he isn't standing there letting punches through. He slips and catches and takes the steam off a lot of them. And he has a jab? It's ridiculous.

I liked Margarito at his best, but this kid is better. He'll be a damn good fighter for as long as his style allows.

Comment

Working...
                    X