No announcement yet.

Khan v Molina - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hard to care to much about this fight.

Unless Khan loses then he that might be that.

Comment

Khan should win it but Molina is using the same strength and conditioning coach as Valero used so you never know, he might increase his power significantly and shock Khan. He definitely throws some short left hooks, just like Garcia.

This fight will basically decide Khan's future, if he wins he could still eventually be in contention for a Mayweather clash down the line, that's if he can first beat the Brook or Alexander winner. We could potentially see Mayweather vs Khan next year.

If Khan loses, he may or may not continue with his career. He's getting married and he's already got more money in the bank than most people see in a lifetime. I'm pretty sure if he lost this fight his family would put a lot of pressure on him to quit boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        Has Khan fired Tabares? Tabares hasn't been name-dropping Amir on his Twitter, so I assume so.
        He fired Tabares immediately after the loss to Garcia which IMO was dumb as hell.

For some reason Im not picturing Khan fighting like Ward or more like Alexander. So lame...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          He fired Tabares immediately after the loss to Garcia
          Tabares couldnt put muscles on Khans chin so he got fired? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            He fired Tabares immediately after the loss to Garcia which IMO was dumb as hell.

For some reason Im not picturing Khan fighting like Ward or more like Alexander. So lame...
            That was a good move to fire Tabares. He had Khan doing a lot more weight lifting because he's used to working with Haye and that caused Khan to be too top heavy again, not evenly distributed like Ariza conditioned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
              I'm worried for Khan without Alex Ariza.

Alex knows his ****, and every time khan didn't have him in the corner he did not look very good, or got knocked out.

Alex Ariza did khan wonders. And if he is too tight to pay the man, then that's a massive mistake khan will have to pay for in other ways
              i agree. ariza was always more important to khan than roach.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                That was a good move to fire Tabares. He had Khan doing a lot more weight lifting because he's used to working with Haye and that caused Khan to be too top heavy again, not evenly distributed like Ariza conditioned him.
                Khan seemed to be in great shape vs Garcia...

Comment

Khan should win this fight. If he loses his time on the top level is over.

Like I said though, he should easily win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Molina will win the big upset, GBP is cashing out Khan to there future Mexican American star
                    I hope so I'm tired of khan

Comment

He actually seems like an OK guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X