Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez lost to Chris John legitimately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched that fight multiple times and I never saw enough to justify a win for John. Marquez pressed the action and landed to better shots in the fight. John didn't win more than 3 rounds in that fight and 2 of those rounds are because of the point deductions. Marquez clearly won that fight the only reason it was remotely close on the cards is because of the 2 bs deductions. And those points were taken to save John.

Comment

John may be making decent money fighting bums in Indonesia, but you have the potential to become a super star by taking on the best in the US. Where would Pac be now if he had remained in the Philippines fighting nobodies? And it's not like John is offering huge paydays for elite guys to challenge him there. Marquez supposedly only received 30k and had to go through a whole ordeal just to arrive at the destination.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        Nothing related.just saw ur avatar..Almost got into a fist fight with a dude at a arreola fight because he kept on yelling Valero was no good because he was a murderer,told him he was mixing personal with profesional,he said it didnt matter...Man that guy didnt get bet cus his dad told him to shut up...Sorry for the deviation on topic..
        Can see you don't like the truth..Wish we got a chance to see just how good Valero actually was....

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          John is not the hypejob many here claim he is, he is a better boxer than Marquez and also has a better work rate

hope he can get a "name" opponent to justify himself and get some respect to end his career
          I agree here, but John has slowed down tremendously and isn't the same fighter anymore. Also, as Rome said Marquez will always struggle against boxers mainly because he's forced to lead.

Comment

Working...
          X