Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you know Mayweather is ducking Manny Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you know Mayweather is ducking Manny Pac.

In a video from fighthype.com Mayweather claims that he signed a contract and sent it to Pac's camp. If he really wants to fight Pac, why doesn't he send the same contract or a new one with his demands since he's done it before as he claims.

JUST GO ON SEND THE SAME CONTRACT. YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE. THEN CALL OUT PAC IN PUBLIC: " C'mon PAC sign the contract!" PAC ALREADY SAID HE'LL TAKE THE TEST.

SO THERE'S NO NEED FOR FOR THIS BS ASKING PAC TO TAKE THE OSDT IN PUBLIC SINCE IT WOULD BE MOOT AND ACADEMIC. IT IS UNDERSTOOD, IT IS PART OF YOUR CONTRACT, NO NEED TO REMIND HIM.

I want to hear from KFC that he's asking PAC to sign the contract.If he keeps on crying about Pac should take the OSDT and bringing it up then he clearly doesn't want the fight. Pac doesn't need to be reminded of the test, its part of the negotiation. He's just making some noise to save his ugly face.[/B]

unless he wants $100 million.

I got kicked off that site after I brought up the fact that he's allowed Arum to dictate the flow of information, and the head of the forum started taking cheap shots at me, and so I threw one back and he banned me. lol

Arum and Manny have said that they accepted everything he wanted, and that he keeps moving the goalposts and asking for more, or going on hiatus.

Floyd could easily step up and say "they never agreed to what I asked, they only agreed to a modified version of what I asked. I want up to the fight testing, and they agreed to 2 weeks out or 5 days out" or whatever.

Instead, he sits back, doesn't say ****, and allows everyone on the planet to assume that what Arum and Manny are saying is 100% correct.

So now he comes out with these promo videos disguised as "interviews" and trying to give his side. He's waited too long to do that, and now the public opinion is firmly on the side of Manny.

Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TragicallyInept View Post
      I got kicked off that site after I brought up the fact that he's allowed Arum to dictate the flow of information, and the head of the forum started taking cheap shots at me, and so I threw one back and he banned me. lol

Arum and Manny have said that they accepted everything he wanted, and that he keeps moving the goalposts and asking for more, or going on hiatus.

Floyd could easily step up and say "they never agreed to what I asked, they only agreed to a modified version of what I asked. I want up to the fight testing, and they agreed to 2 weeks out or 5 days out" or whatever.

Instead, he sits back, doesn't say ****, and allows everyone on the planet to assume that what Arum and Manny are saying is 100% correct.

So now he comes out with these promo videos disguised as "interviews" and trying to give his side. He's waited too long to do that, and now the public opinion is firmly on the side of Manny.

you could really tell that Ployd is not interested in fighting Manny. Ployd is all talk, like the saying goes " All bark, and no bite".

All Ployd got to do is send the contract.

Comment

I live in CHeney haha, and I agree with everything you said.

Comment

Why doesn't Ployd send a signed contract to team Pac as he did before. His OSDT is on the contract, Pac agreed to take the test.

Is KFC asking for OSDT in public is just a smokescreen to hide his ducking?

Is KFC afraid that Pacquiao will actually sign the contract?

So what gives? Why Ployd hasn't instructed GBP to send the contract?

Comment

If he sent the contracts already, and the other side has said they agreed, then why is Floyd having to resend the contracts? Just have the other side sign them. If Floyd already did his half, according to him, then I would think the impetus would be on Manny's side to sign and return the contracts.

Comment

If he sent the contracts already, and the other side has said they agreed, then why is Floyd having to resend the contracts? Just have the other side sign them. If Floyd already did his half, according to him, then I would think the impetus would be on Manny's side to sign and return the contracts.
              What year was that 2009? today is 2011. Do you think it's still valid?

And If Team Pac has the contract, then why is KFC crying:
              " Take the tests and you have a fight.".................. shouldn't he be crying "just sign the contract and you have a fight."

Comment

Working...
              X