No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Every post outside of this thread, that the thread starter has made, Sam replied to. It looks like Samurai went out of his way to reply to him. Almost as if he knew him.

I'm starting to think the worst. And if this is a ****ing joke, someone deserves to have their face kicked in.
    They either know eachother or they're the same person. SAM doesn't seem like the kind of guy to joke like this.

R.I.P. S A M U R A I

Comment

• give it a week or two if he aint back then its probably true..

Comment

• Originally posted by AnalCunt View Post
        So samurai's brother made an account to tell boxingscene that samurai has passed away? Sorry TS you have been reported.
        He's had an account on here. He didn't just make it. He just signed on to tell us.

Comment

Every post outside of this thread, that the thread starter has made, Sam replied to. It looks like Samurai went out of his way to reply to him. Almost as if he knew him.

I'm starting to think the worst. And if this is a ****ing joke, someone deserves to have their face kicked in.
          Thanks homie...

Comment

• Originally posted by J-H View Post
            They either know eachother or they're the same person. SAM doesn't seem like the kind of guy to joke like this.

R.I.P. S A M U R A I
            Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Comment

• wow... RIP man

Comment

• Thank you kevin. Hey, Sam's bro...i sent you a couple questions only a relative or real life friend would know, because i love Sam and I am crushed by this. i am only trying to confirm this, and i meant no offense to you or dishonor.

i am just trying to verify this. As Kevin said, Sam and i are very close friends, and have almost everything in common, we talked here every single day, sometimes for hours.
                Forgive me my offenses to you. i mean no disrespect. I just can't believe it...I'm in denial.....

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Damn Sammy hit me back bro I messaged you.
                  ok.....???

Comment

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
                    The only thing throwing me off is that TS used the word mate and the way he wrote the date. SAM I believe was American so it's odd his brother writes like that. Maybe I just don't want to except it but this seems strange.

Comment

Just looked up. Yeah SAM did post a reply to him a few times indeed

Man R.I.P BRO, you were always a decent guy.

Really sad to lose you.

Comment

Working...
                      X