Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem Hamed VS the recent FAB FOUR; how would he do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Naseem Hamed VS the recent FAB FOUR; how would he do?

We all saw the MAB domination, but how would the Prince stack up to the other 3 members of this era's mini version of the Fab Four, First Ballot Hall of Famers Pacquiao, Morales, & Marquez?

At 126lbs?

Would he lose to all 3? Could he beat one or two, or could he hang with any of them?

Discuss....

Hamed goes 0-3.

Manny's speed and volume I think would do Hamed in.

Marquez might've made Hamed look BAD.

Morales I think would've chased him all night.

Comment

If they all decide to box then Hamed can't beat any of them IMO.

SInce Manny would be the least likely to box Hamed, Hameds best chance to win are Manny and Morales if Morales abandons boxing for pure warfare. I think Marquez beats him rather easily.

Comment

It's really a toss up.

I say this because if they all had Trilogies....then Hamed wins a couple, and loses a couple as well.

Morales vs Hamed is a tossup.

Hamed could KO Pacquiao, or I could see a scenario in which Manny bust him up on route to a UD.

Hamed could have also beaten Barrera if he would have put more punches together instead of waiting on a one punch KO.

So with that said, again it's really hard to say given their styles and the fact they are all some of the greatest FW's of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          If they all decide to box then Hamed can't beat any of them IMO.

SInce Manny would be the least likely to box Hamed, Hameds best chance to win are Manny and Morales if Morales abandons boxing for pure warfare. I think Marquez beats him rather easily.
          Marquez, IMO would be easier than of them as he struggled badly with awkward fighters. I actually see Hamed stopping Marquez, especially since he was so easy to land on.

Comment

Depends on which Prince Naseem turns up. The Ingle trained focused Naseem or the one that turned up to MAB fight.

Also if they decide to bang, then Naseem has a big chance in all 3 fights.

I think Pacman beats him, Marquez beats him but i would give Hamed the edge against Morales(as long as Erik comes to bang, which im sure he would)..but that's only by an inkling.

Comment

Loses to every single one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Depends on which Prince Naseem turns up. The Ingle trained focused Naseem or the one that turned up to MAB fight.

Also if they decide to bang, then Naseem has a big chance in all 3 fights.

I think Pacman beats him, Marquez beats him but i would give Hamed the edge against Morales(as long as Erik comes to bang, which im sure he would)..but that's only by an inkling.
                I agree.

People just watch his performance against MAB, a guy he clearly overlooked, and think that's how Hamed fought.

I actually followed Hamed's entire career, and it's obvious he wasn't the same in that fight.

Comment

I think he loses them all. He has a decent chance, but no way am I picking him against any of them.

Comment

He'd probably beat pac but not Morales or Marquez

Comment

Working...
                    X