Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Mexican Boxing fan the Filipinos are owning us in Boxing Today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got nonito and manny thats all.we got multiple great fighters...plz dont compare its fuken stupid jmm beat manny twice and i was rooting for nonito.dont compare its stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
      Donaire is a Yank, Pinoy's only have Pac.
      donaire was born in the the fillipines and lived there like 10 years or something

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
        so he can quit just like his promoter.
        So he can show Pacroid how a skilled fighter does it instead of a flat footed one...

Comment

Isn't Donaire trained by Mexicans?? Pacquiao is really all the Phillipines got...I think Mares exposes Donaire later this year. He can beat up on brawlers with suspect chins all he want, but I think a boxer with a great chin, like Mares, will dominate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
            Isn't Donaire trained by Mexicans?? Pacquiao is really all the Phillipines got...I think Mares exposes Donaire later this year. He can beat up on brawlers with suspect chins all he want, but I think a boxer with a great chin, like Mares, will dominate him.

yep nonito trains with robert garcia

Comment

Originally posted by rocky rode View Post
              isn't donaire trained by mexicans?? Pacquiao is really all the phillipines got...i think mares exposes donaire later this year. He can beat up on brawlers with suspect chins all he want, but i think a boxer with a great chin, like mares, will dominate him.
              big mares fan but your nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                c'mon... anybody could train nonito and he'd still be great.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  big mares fan but your nuts
                  I'm really high on Mares. I think he is the most skilled fighter at Bantamweight. He might not have the best power, but he's got the chin to withstand most of their shots. I think Mares goes on to win Showtime's Bantamweight Tourney. Then he goes on to upset Donaire later this year. WAR MARES

Comment

Yeah, Mexicans been taking a bunch of L's as of late. Seems like lately we've only been good at making other people look good.

Lopez/Marquez
                    Mayweather/Marquez
                    Pacquiao/Marg
                    Jones/Karass
                    Peterson/Ortiz
                    Berto/Hernandez
                    Bute/Andrade
                    Donaire/Montiel

feel free to add... =[

Comment

idk, i see it as older or bigger name mexican boxers are headed towards the end of their careers. the marquez brothers are old, morales and barrera still being active is a joke, and montiel, well who knows what he wants to do after this...but the young talent of mexican or mexican-american boxers we have right now in boxing makes it look like there's a bright future for mexico...but yeah, manny and nonito are hopefully paving the way for more filipino boxers to come up, its good to have a diversity of nationalities in a sport. great night for filipinos though

Comment

Working...
                      X