No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Dallas is On, Lundy Confirms He is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAW View Post
    I agree, but the way HBO and his team are handling his career, seems like they think they can make another Mayweather-level star but the want to do it with Berto competition. We still have to see if Broner has the chin and heart of a #1p4p Atg. I think he has the talent, just tired of seeing him beat up stiffs. They gave Roy some soft touches too though, hopefully it will have to give soon. Can't wait to see Broners versions of RJjr/Toney or May/Coralles.
    For the near future you can expect Roy / Glen Kelly and Floyd / Brusseles type matches..........

Comment

Lucas cant beat anybody with a gameplan? Soto & Ajose even Alexander & Judah are all really good "boxers", the kind that stick to their gameplans, they just got overpowered by a tank.

Comment

Lucas massacres both of them anyways. I'm just glad he's still fighting.

Comment

juhda alexander, soto , ojose had aplan.....vivian haris n d corely too.... as for vs broner??its agreat fight ..... if it happened it be like pac man mayweather.in a sense........ iwanna see lucas vs rios alverado winner then garcia and even josesito or khan..

Comment

i think matthysse wud take alexaders current belt mallinaggi to and beat winner of rios alverado ...winner of khan josesito if it happens...beat bradely tooo140 as for garcia i just wanna watch and enjoy

Comment

Working...
            X