No announcement yet.

The Jackal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jackal

Frampton is clearly a rare talent, he made Molitor look like a Journeyman, Eddie Hearn said an eliminator for the IBF is next so that's vs Romero

what do you's think of him? and if I ever get a decent amount of points I'll take any bet against him!

Through 4 rds he landed 34% of his shots and had Molitor at 6%
    Show me a fighter than has done that to a former world champion in their 15th fight

Yesterday, I was wondering why Molitor (a TR fighter) wasn't matched up against Rigondeaux. Frampton did some good work and made Molitor look like garbage.

I wanna see Frampton vs. Rigo, Battle of the Jackals.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Last night, I was wondering why Molitor (a TR fighter) wasn't matched up against Rigondeaux.

I wanna see Frampton vs. Rigo, Battle of the Jackals.
      I wouldn't mind too much but this speaks to his talent that you would put him in so soon with Rigo, that's a close fight

And a side note Frampton's the only other fighter (I know of) that does them full punch feints that Lampley loves and he's the Jackal!

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
        I wouldn't mind too much but this speaks to his talent that you would put him in so soon with Rigo, that's a close fight

And a side note Frampton's the only other fighter (I know of) that does them full punch feints that Lampley loves and he's the Jackal!
        It's definitely a very odd habit that I've only seen them do, wonder if they watch each other's fights lol

I would like to see Frampton against Kiko next so he'll capture the Euro title. After, he should fight Quigg and then Rigo.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 09-23-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          It's definitely a very odd habit that I've only seen them do, wonder if they watch each other's fights lol

I would like to see Frampton against Kiko next so he capture Euro title. After, he should fight Quigg and then Rigo.
          Good call on Kiko but he doesn't seem to want the fight, I'd love the Quigg fight tho

Comment

I picked Frampton to win on a stoppage.

I did think Molitor would look better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              I picked Frampton to win on a stoppage.

I did think Molitor would look better though.
              Thanks for the opinion I taught the better posters would be drawn to this thread, and I also expected more from Molitor

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                you wanna watch some more of the cubans then

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  you wanna watch some more of the cubans then
                  I watch Lara,Rigo,Gamboa,Ugas i've only noticed rigo doin it

Comment

Working...
                  X