Apple wins U.S. court sanctions against Samsung in patent infringement suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Wtf, why are apple users so despised?

My iPhone 4s blows all your wigs back, so what? i don't care for it as much as you.. it's gone when 5 is out, on to the next.
    I have the 4 and it was decent when it came out, but I soon realised the type of fools who kind of think they are cool because they own one and sort of act like 'You have an I phone too? You know that'.

I like the Samsung, I was shown the SG2 and it did everything my phone does, but better in some cases. Youtube and videos are clearer, much on 3G, and also it has Flash. So before World star hip hop didn't worl etc...

It also has an action camera that takes stills in video mode. I like to do sports so that was good to see a sparring video for example.

Once you meet these fools, or maybe it is a London and Facebook thing, but it's kind of like STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I have an iPhone an iPad and an iMac but you got to admit, Samsung killed it with the Galaxy phones. They've truly shat on Apple.
      YUP Samsung has made Apple their bishes! It's like when people make others look like fools and they have no comeback so they take a bat out and try to beat you with it The whole industry has coined the term "IF YOU CAN'T INNOVATE, LITIGATE" when it's comes to Apple and the reaction they have had with all these phones coming out that are better than the iphone.

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      ...and apple is being sued for copying the touchscreen phone, amirite?

apple is a bunch of bishes, i swear. Capitalism 101. Take a product/idea and improve on it, in the end you get better products, for cheaper. Apple trying for dat dere monopoly....on something they werent even the originators on...trololol
      Yup Apple has lost several lawsuites. Xerox and Creative image to name a few. But pssssssss Apple created the big bang, they are responsible for live on earth.

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      I am still going to get the SG3 because I like being a bad boy. Apple won't take the tests and will try to sue.

I am a bad boy, not an Apple hipster wannabe that as a human are just not cool, and beg and try to show off with their electronic goods.

Mofo I am a bad man in my own right.
      SGS2 blows Iphone 4 and iphone 4s out of the water...Comparing the SGS3 to iphone 4s or iphone5 is like putting Malinagi in the ring vs Tyson

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Yet Breakbeat still doesn't understand no one gives a **** about any of this crap.

IF YOU CAN'T INNOVATE, LITIGATE.....Or just buy other people's innovation.

Siri and notification tray were features created by NON APPLE developers then Apple buys them and calls them their own

Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 05-05-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        YUP Samsung has made Apple their bishes! It's like when people make others look like fools and they have no comeback so they take a bat out and try to beat you with it The whole industry has coined the term "IF YOU CAN'T INNOVATE, LITIGATE" when it's comes to Apple and the reaction they have had with all these phones coming out that are better than the iphone.

Yup Apple has lost several lawsuites. Xerox and Creative image to name a few. But pssssssss Apple created the big bang, they are responsible for live on earth.

SGS2 blows Iphone 4 and iphone 4s out of the water...Comparing the SGS3 to iphone 4s or iphone5 is like putting Malinagi in the ring vs Tyson

Yet Breakbeat still doesn't understand no one gives a **** about any of this crap.

Siri and notification tray were features created by NON APPLE developers then Apple buys them and calls them their own

Love the sig. The S3 is a beautiful azz phone, can't wait to get my hand on it.

Comment

i got an iphone and when i saw my bro's samsung galaxy 2 with the amazingly clear touchscreen and steve job died...i knew apple will start going downhill

Why would anybody buy an iphone (it's not as exclusive now when everybody has one) when you can get a samsung that has an infinitely bigger and clearer screen for watching a film on those long journeys home.

Also bigger and clearer screen to lovely when playing on the internet and everybody knows internet, games and movies are what smartphones are for (and pron) otherwise why would anybody buy one when u can get a normal phone!
          Last edited by Xercen; 05-05-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

BUMP this ish!

Comment

I'm not big on either one but I have to say.

That phone in your sig is looking sexy. Is that the new galaxy? Or is that just a concept image?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I'm not big on either one but I have to say.

That phone in your sig is looking sexy. Is that the new galaxy? Or is that just a concept image?
                  That is the new sexy Samsung Galaxy S III. Google away my friend google away!!

Comment

which one comes with no contract???

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post

So your justification for google and other companies for stealing from Apple is the fact that Apple legally bought technology and used ideas from iPhone hackers?

Go and play with your roms nerd. You deserve that POS rip off OS and your second rate hardware.

LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X