Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you believe Pac is Billionaire, you are a damn fool...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you believe Pac is Billionaire, you are a damn fool...

Some believe Pac has more money than Floyd just because the exchange rate is very high in the Phillipines... Isn't it like 10 bucks for every american dollar? lol. Well, I'm sorry to tell you guys but being a millionaire in a 3rd world country ain't ****!!! To a regular person, yea it is. Tell Pac to take all his little 3rd world money and exchange it in America or Europe... That's where you really have the right to say you are a billionaire. **** if he's a billionaire over there than Floyd can go over there and become a god with all that ****ing money LMAO.

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
    Some believe Pac has more money than Floyd just because the exchange rate is very high in the Phillipines... Isn't it like 10 bucks for every american dollar? lol. Well, I'm sorry to tell you guys but being a millionaire in a 3rd world country ain't ****!!! To a regular person, yea it is. Tell Pac to take all his little 3rd world money and exchange it in America or Europe... That's where you really have the right to say you are a billionaire. **** if he's a billionaire over there than Floyd can go over there and become a god with all that ****ing money LMAO.
    I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge (at least in the sports world) that Tiger Woods is the first and only Billionaire athlete.

Comment

I don't see the point of this whine...

Comment

By their logic I would be a Millionaire in the Philipines hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          By their logic I would be a Millionaire in the Philipines hahaha.
          Yeaaaa lol yo pac got a lot of Male groupies...

Comment

crazy I am posting on another PACMAN or PACMAN FAN bashing thread ....

a day before the BIG FIGHT???

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge (at least in the sports world) that Tiger Woods is the first and only Billionaire athlete.
              do you consider michael schumacher an athlete?

anyways, if you care that pac is a billionare or not, you are a damn fool...

Comment

WHAT THE **** HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH BOXING.

you should be banned from ever posting on here

Comment

Pac gets blasted for not bragging about his wealth.

Yet TS *****s whine when Floyd gets attacked for bragging about wealth.

Why should you care? You can't make money off Pac by licking his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                    do you consider michael schumacher an athlete?

anyways, if you care that pac is a billionare or not, you are a damn fool...
                    I guess you would, not anyone can ride a Formula 1 car, takes alot of intensive training to.

Comment

Working...
                    X