No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux Best Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guillermo Rigondeaux Best Fight?

I need his best and most promising fight, one that really showcases his amazing skills.

Comment

rico ramos was his best performace fight i believe. He had ramos shooked all fight.

Comment

Am

Pro

Comment

I'd say his last two are the best.

The Teon Kennedy fight posted above, where he looks godly and the Marroquin fight.

People point to the two clean punches that landed on him in that fight as proof that he wouldn't hold up to the elite, but those are ridiculous standards. He never fell, took those punches and fought back, knocked down and bloodied up his much larger opponent. It's not the KO finish that you see with the Ramos fight, but a better performance to see his overall skills against a larger foe.

If you just want to see him blow someone out of the water, check out the Casey fight

Last edited by RA-Box; 01-08-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

The Casey fight? Nah look up the Landeros fight. I was so pissed... Waited all night for that junk and it ended in like 10 seconds. I believe ESPN went to commercials like once or twice and the dude was still on the canvas.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Teon Kennedy fight made me somewhat of a fan. The shoulder roll and rehearsed punches did it for me.

Comment

Working...
              X