No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Oh this Guy head is getting way too big that's good tho Makes for an easier target. When he looses he strikes me as the type that will make an excuse.
    every time he looks average he makes an excuse, just look at the narvaez, vazquez and mathebula post fight interviews

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
      Donaire also talked about how hard it was to negotiate with Rigo because what he's asking for would require Donaire to take a paycut.

EDIT: oh, nvm. He actually said it last night's boxing lab interview. I thought this article was based on that.
      lol they have never negotiated, so that tells me that he is already planning a major excuse. when i saw he doesn't deserve to fight me etc and some guys are difficult to negotiate with. That told me that he is already making excuses or at least preparing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        lol they have never negotiated, so that tells me that he is already planning a major excuse. when i saw he doesn't deserve to fight me etc and some guys are difficult to negotiate with. That told me that he is already making excuses or at least preparing them.
        Of course there's been some talks. It would be impossible to avoid negotiations with the same promoter. Rigo was even going to be in the undercard for God's sake. You seriously think it never came up during that time?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          so nonito says that if mikey wins against salido he will not fight him because mikey is his friend didnt he say that arce and him were good friends and that they go out to dinner with their wifes,talk about your double standard
          arce and nonito have diffrent trainers and stables fool..nonito and mikey have the same...
          Exactly. There's a big difference between the two situations. Donaire and Garcia have the same trainer, the same manager, train together... plus, Garcia is also on record stating that he doesn't want to fight Donaire for the very same reasons.

Comment

nonito better scout for a future trainer now coz mikey has said in the past he does'nt mind fighting nonito in the future if the fight presented itself..i dont think mikey beats salido but **** happens...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
              Of course there's been some talks. It would be impossible to avoid negotiations with the same promoter. Rigo was even going to be in the undercard for God's sake. You seriously think it never came up during that time?
              no question in my mind that the fight has never been negotiated. Hyde has told me himself, top rank has promised him the fight but thats it

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                IF you run you may survive, if you fight you get Ko'd mang simple as dat mang and this is gonna go on for the next few years.

Nonito Donaire will make Boxing history , he is the next Pacific Storm

NONITO DONAIRE is the POUND FOR POUND CHAMP

so mang , which will it be , will it be Rigo doing the nice chicken dance before he falls forward or will it be that he just falls forward ?
                I like donaire but p4p...your biased adian views....

I'll take mare rigo and santa cruz over donaire...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I don't like the line about "Doesn't deserve to fight me" regarding Rigo. If he means that because of the bad blood or because he thinks Rigo doesn't bring big money then he should say that and qualify what he says. Rigo deserves the fight as much as anyone. Donaire isn't going to make new fans acting like that.
                  Richart you're so changed..you let the bias aside or it's your cousin writing from your computer...constructive criticism only make yours better...my respects....

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                    Exactly. There's a big difference between the two situations. Donaire and Garcia have the same trainer, the same manager, train together... plus, Garcia is also on record stating that he doesn't want to fight Donaire for the very same reasons.
                    yes sir but with the bold , ive seen /heard him say otherwise..it was posted here on NSB not too long ago..mikey that is

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      who cares..they both fought bums in there 11 fights... rigs is a bit beter but who cares , he still has'nt accomplished ****...with nonito , let's just say he's not on rigo's glorified amatuer level

arce and nonito have diffrent trainers and stables fool..nonito and mikey have the same...
                      A bit better..lol..you are a bias plain stupid..I took a look at boxing records and no fighter had better 11 first opposition than Rigo...look the ones that your idol fought:

Jose lazaro 1-3-1
                      Rosendo sanches 2-1 "he lose to this dude"
                      Saul santoyo debut
                      Jose luis torres 0-4
                      Noel alma debut
                      Kaichon sor vorapin 4-5
                      Mark sales 7-16-2
                      Jorge lopez 2-6-1
                      Ricardo barrera 16-4-1
                      Gilberto bolaņos 21-8-1
                      Paulino villalobos 25-28-2

TOTAL 78-75-8

Look Rigo's opponents

Juan Noriega 3-2-0
                      Robert guillen 4-2-3
                      Giovanni andrade 59-11-0
                      Lante addy 8-4-1
                      Adolfo landeros 20-11-1
                      Jose angel beranza 33-18-2
                      Ricardo cordoba 37-2-2
                      Willie casey 11-0-0
                      Rico ramos 20-0-0
                      Teon kennedy 17-1-2
                      Robert marroquin 22-1-0

TOTAL 234- 53-11

That include two top 10 @ 122 and four top 20 @ 122

My friend I don't wanna sound like a fan boy..just records...And over that he is the undefeated WBA champion of the world..he floored every single of his opponents..and he is maybe the best amateur boxer of all times with more than 400 wins with nearly 200 kos ..two times Olympic gold medallist..doesn't get better than this my friend..

Comment

Working...
                      X