Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone post stuff you say on twitter is the not a bannable offense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone post stuff you say on twitter is the not a bannable offense?

If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
    Staff

just curious cause i see people rocking my tweets in their sig alone with my picture and they arnt banned nor have ya'll removed the sigs...why?

50 cent ducked you, son...

Comment

People have my info in their sigs yet non of them are banned.........why?

Comment

Report them and find out. But then you'd be labeled a snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
          Staff

just curious cause i see people rocking my tweets in their sig alone with my picture and they arnt banned nor have ya'll removed the sigs...why?
          You make a VERY valid point Larry mah homie. I noticed it too.

Comment

either enforce the rules or do not have them,i get banned every other week yet these posters are allowed to blatantly break the rules and it is ok

Comment

derranged spreading your information...

Comment

Why does anybody put all their personal stuff on twitter and/or Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Why does anybody put all their personal stuff on twitter and/or Facebook?
                  you cant post what others say from other websites on here it is bannable,but funny enough i got banned for saying something about someone on another website which someone put on here...how does that work?

Comment

If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures
                    You're complaining? You saved my profile picture of Facebook, posted it on ESB and a facebook Boxingscene page. Now you're complaining lol. It's karma. Whoever posted your info should do worst to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X