Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget Mayweather, who fought a better version of Shane Mosley? Canelo or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Mayweather, who fought a better version of Shane Mosley? Canelo or Pacquiao?

We all know that Mosley looked much better in his Mayweather fight than Pacquiao fight, but did he look better against Canelo than he did against Pacquiao?
    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 05-06-2012, 02:24 PM.

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    We all know that Floyd looked much better in his Mayweather fight than Pacquiao fight, but did he look better against Canelo than he did against Pacquiao?
    hmmm.....

Comment

Shane went out like a man. I was proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        We all know that Mosley looked much better in his Mayweather fight than Pacquiao fight, but did he look better against Canelo than he did against Pacquiao?
        I disagree. I think he looked equally like garbage in both the Mayweather and the Pacquiao fights. He quite trying to win after two rounds in each fight. He looked ten times better last night than either the Mayweather fight or the Pacquiao fight. Mosley came to the ring in shape and tried to win until the final bell. He threw 745 punches and 74 punches in the last round. 745 punches is way more punches than he threw in the Floyd and Manny fights combine. Canelo deserves credit for a great performance in my opinion. Bring on Kirkland and Mayweather.

Comment

it's not about versions, it's about the fighters infront of him

but floyd gets the most credit because of the hype on shane following the marg win(even if it was a year prior with inactivity)

Comment

guess people really dont understand that styles make fights

Comment

he looked better with canelo cause canelo is flatfooted and stationary

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                he looked better with canelo cause canelo is flatfooted and stationary
                He looked better,Cause he wanted to win last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  it's not about versions, it's about the fighters infront of him

but floyd gets the most credit because of the hype on shane following the marg win(even if it was a year prior with inactivity)
                  Its also about the weight they are !

Comment

the fight just showed how much harder pac hits than every body else

Comment

Working...
                    X