No announcement yet.

Wlad: still in his prime, or past it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad: still in his prime, or past it

do you guys think wladimir klitschko is still in his prime, or is he passed it..........

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    do you guys think wladimir klitschko is still in his prime, or is he passed it..........
    His prime is likely between his 30th and 35th birthdays.

As of his birthday a few days ago, he's now in his 35th year, so he's probably in the last year of his prime.

I hope he fights twice more in 2010.

Comment

Past his physical prime at 34, but has developed a style where he hardly ever gets hit and still has that cannon for a jab, and a straight right and left hook that'll put people to sleep. Overall, still in his prime, maybe for another year, two at the most, though I would expect him to dominate for maybe 3 more years.

Comment

He's not taking alot of punishment so he can probably be heavyweight champion for awhile, and great news so the haters have something to cry about!

I can't wait to see the look of the haters when David Haye gets his ass kicked! But the haters will always try to find another heavyweight name to spit out about beating one of the Klitschkos.

Comment

I think hes still prime, and even after his prime if opponents continue to freeze when they get into the ring with him he will continue most likely to win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            I think hes still prime, and even after his prime if opponents continue to freeze when they get into the ring with him he will continue most likely to win easily.
            Getting hit by that jab hurts alot, I'm sure his opponents don't purposely freeze. I'm sure his hard ass jab slows them down alot and thats why we see the opponents he is fighting slowing down with their footwork and not showing alot of angles. Wlad beats it out of them, the energy for their footwork to help save them. Well, thats my 2-cents and my opinion!

Comment

He's still in his prime. I dont care what nobody says. The man is still doing his thing and doesnt abuse his body. He still gonna dominate into his late 30's

Comment

Working...
              X