Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
    When Pac, was in His "ZONE"...ROIDWEATHER, wisely went on Vacation,
    Buy now he seems to be Licking His Lips, in Anticipation, but still may
    be Concerned that Pac, might be Husseling , Our Hero!!!
    did you just spell by now buy now?

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
      The real question is will pac ever be a ppv fighter again?
      WTF? You have got to be kidding right..it'll take a few loses before that happens. I don't see pacquaio's star power waning one bit after his loss..not many people in boxing history can get dropped the way he did and retain the same star power they had before they got dropped. Manny on hbo/showtime...yeah don't see that happening unless it's ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        bumsniff, snifty sniff sniff...mmmmm floyds knot...yum!

That was all I could decipher from your post.
        man come with all that

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          WTF? You have got to be kidding right..it'll take a few loses before that happens. I don't see pacquaio's star power waning one bit after his loss..not many people in boxing history can get dropped the way he did and retain the same star power they had before they got dropped. Manny on hbo/showtime...yeah don't see that happening unless it's ppv.
          unless he does something like ODH did and fights a complete tune up on HBO or one of the networks.

Comment

no he can't, Pac's done
            and Floyd's gonna lose a lotta sleep over JMM doing his job for him
            Pac might fight again, but his world class days are over
            he'll turn into Roy Jones if he sticks around, he should retire

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              unless he does something like ODH did and fights a complete tune up on HBO or one of the networks.
              We all know full well he's not going to fight unless he gets his usual paycheck and quite honestly there are too many options out there for him to make easy paydays he doesn't need a tune up. Bradley is his ace in the hole..I do think if he shows up like he did vs Marquez he KO's Bradley with ease that gets him his belts back and if anything another pay scale bump. You'd be dumb to go from 1m ppv's to doing HBO for tune ups.

Comment

Ha!!! I bet Manny wishing he took that 40 Mil because he'll Never Make that Much in a single fight now. Period. His stock has dropped and he is seen as a very beatable fighter(Even tho He was always beatable). The Truth ALWAYS Comes to light and the truth is that Pac Cant box with a slick counterPuncher. He can Brawl with a Strait forward fighter Like Cotto,Margarito,Hatton. And we all know who the best CP in the game is. Pac may not be done, but he will NEVER be the same again.

Comment

FLOYD knows exactly that MANNY was fighting great before the KO and he was destroying the face of JMM but for some reason JMM this time had the power to knock him out with only one punch,yes this time JMM had the power he didn't have had in 36 rounds(in years) before....FUNNY AND STRANGE EH?!!!

Comment

We all know full well he's not going to fight unless he gets his usual paycheck and quite honestly there are too many options out there for him to make easy paydays he doesn't need a tune up. Bradley is his ace in the hole..I do think if he shows up like he did vs Marquez he KO's Bradley with ease that gets him his belts back and if anything another pay scale bump. You'd be dumb to go from 1m ppv's to doing HBO for tune ups.
                    if ODH can do it, manny can. Besides, manny has lost his last 2 fights offcially(even though I thought he beat Tim) and arguably his last 3. Keep in mind, Manny/Tim didn't sell as much as TR hoped.

Comment

Belts????what belts????you mean belt right?and if he could ko him with ease why didnt he do it the 1st time when Bradley had 2 bad feet?

Comment

Working...
                      X