No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

By Jake Donovan - Manny Pacquiao heads into a fourth fight with Juan Manuel Marquez that was never demanded, while on the heels of his first loss (however controversial) in more than seven years.

Ask any other fighter to travel that road, and the buzz surrounding that next fight would be nonexistent. Yet with Pacquiao, the legend only continues to grow.

Recent years have seen the longtime pound-for-pound entrant take on political responsibilities in his native Philippines. He serves as boxing’s representative for Nike’s marketing campaign, conquered technology with Hewlett Packard’s tablet computer ads and has renewed a deal with Hennessy.

Proof of his popularity remaining at an all-time high could be seen during this week’s edition of Monday Night Football. The New York Giants and Washington Redskins were embroiled in a slugfest of their own on the gridiron, but Pacquiao could be spotted during several commercial breaks as part of Wonderful Pistachio’s “Get Crackin’” ads. [Click Here To Read More]

damn i thought for sure ronnie was going to be the author

Comment

I like seeing Pacquiao as one of the faces of Boxing he is a really good dude and has given Boxing fans some great fights. Great idea by todd duboef to have his training on the big screens in New York.

Comment

Face of boxing? PED user? schooled by Marquez not once but 3 times? his nick name is Many "Catch Weight" Pacquiao, so much for the ****ing face of boxing uh?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          damn i thought for sure ronnie was going to be the author
          I did too until I noticed the article didnt start with "Fighter of the decade."

Comment

Originally posted by googol View Post
            Face of boxing? PED user? schooled by Marquez not once but 3 times? his nick name is Many "Catch Weight" Pacquiao, so much for the ****ing face of boxing uh?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              I´m Mad at the fact this Hype is facing a mediocre fighter for the 4th time

Comment

These Floydiots should be ip banned permanently for making countless alts spamming the board.

Comment

I´m Mad at the fact this Hype is facing a mediocre fighter for the 4th time
                  Froid is afraid for his health vs a hype .

Comment

All roads lead to Pacquiao...........

Comment

Working...
                    X