No announcement yet.

Mares = New Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares = New Barrera

Strong pressure fighter, relentless to the body, big heart, big balls, sometimes wild, often dirty. Just with less boxing skill and power. He even got the baby-face like MAB.

yup he's a boss

Comment

errrr no. not even close.

Comment

......lol no

Comment

Omg he is already being hyped up to be the next Marco Antonio Barrera? Lord have mercy!

Comment

Poor man's Barrera at best.

Comment

The way Mares fought tonight was boss. I wouldnt call him the next Barrera or Morales because he's his own man. Not some impersonating copy cat, like Broner. Mares has done made a name for himself always fighting the best!

Comment

Nah. Barrera can't touch Mares.

Comment

No, no, no...MAB had skill. He didn't run at you with his head down flailing arm punches and connect somewhere in the low 20% range when he fought. I like Mares (believe it or not) and was rooting for him tonight (although I did not pick him to win) and I was disgusted by the way he fought. Donaire puts him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    No, no, no...MAB had skill. He didn't run at you with his head down flailing arm punches and connect somewhere in the low 20% range when he fought. I like Mares (believe it or not) and was rooting for him tonight (although I did not pick him to win) and I was disgusted by the way he fought. Donaire puts him to sleep.
                    In my post it says like a MAB with less power and skill. I think this is true.

But anyways, Mares had to find a way to win against a lanky southpaw who is a better boxer than him. He did that. Props to him. MAB also would have had trouble against a technician like Moreno

Comment

Working...
                    X