No announcement yet.

Canelo calls out JMM for a fight after being put on blast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo calls out JMM for a fight after being put on blast

From last year, but this thing is pretty hilarious. They're having some sort of mock trial where Juan Manuel Marquez and Nacho Beristain accuse Sulaiman and the WBC of protecting Canelo when they let him fight welterweight Matthew Hatton for the vacant Jr Middleweight WBC belt.

Canelo says, "With the respect to the champion Juan Manuel Marquez, I'm ready, if he doesn't think much of my abilities, I'm ready, after this fight everything if everything goes well, for him to give me an opportunity so he could see for himself."

The entire show is here. Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. also makes an appearance and call him overhyped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6oLc-9HAag

Jesus Christ on a spacehopper who is this clown going to offer out next? Sonny Boy Jaro?

I've gave up on this kid, I can no longer make excuses to try defend this clown. Fighting Lopez was the final straw.

Comment

Welcome to last year you fcking ******. You been hidden under a rock this whole time? This was posted multiple times on here.

Comment

Lmfao,what?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          Welcome to last year you fcking ******. You been hidden under a rock this whole time? This was posted multiple times on here.
          Holy shit you're mad.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            From last year, but this thing is pretty hilarious. They're having some sort of mock trial where Juan Manuel Marquez and Nacho Beristain accuse Sulaiman and the WBC of protecting Canelo when they let him fight welterweight Matthew Hatton for the vacant Jr Middleweight WBC belt.

Canelo says, "With the respect to the champion Juan Manuel Marquez, I'm ready, if he doesn't think much of my abilities, I'm ready, after this fight everything if everything goes well, for him to give me an opportunity so he could see for himself."

The entire show is here. Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. also makes an appearance and call him overhyped.

Great now translate the entire thing -_-...I would love to know what Nacho said to his face, and what everyone said...Im just lost watching this crap

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              LOL Carrot Alvarez is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Wouldn't suprise me if Archie Solis was Canelo's opponent after Lopez.

This guy is a bully and nothing more.

Cotto teaches this kid a lesson.

Comment

****ing Ginger Maricon

Comment

I won't fight anyone with a heartbeat at 154,(my weightclass). But I'll beat the $h!t out of Marquez, A Mexican legend. I have red hair, guess who I am!! The blue is my weight class, I eat eat up lightweight & welterweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X