Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd win Fighter of the Decade 2010-2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd win Fighter of the Decade 2010-2019?

Mayweather has already started off the year by dominating future Hall of Famer Sugar Shane Mosley.

It is reported he will fight the winner of Williams/Martinez for the linear Middleweight title.

I think it's possible with Floyd's frame he could possibly fight the winner of the Super Six, I'm predicting Ward who would stuggle with Floyd's superior inside game.

That would make him a 7 division champ.

Given Floyd has taken little damage, he is still quite fresh and stays in shape all year round he could fight on until 2016.

That would be an average of 1 fight every 9 months, would that be enough to satisfy his placement?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING FOR OPINIONS REGARDING THE FIGHTER OF THE DECADE AWARD ON THE FIRST YEAR OF THE SAID DECADE!!!!!! WTF!!!!! LKASDLH***FLASKGJAS;DLFHSAF!!!

Comment

STFU you cocksucking pu$$Y

Comment

jail mate of the decade

Comment

Don't you mean 2011-2021?

Comment

the art of decade book by yessir

Comment

i personally think jeff lacy will just edge him. bump this thread in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

It is reported he will fight the winner of Williams/Martinez for the linear Middleweight title.
                Didn't roger just say that Floyd would never fight Martinez or Williams because "they bring nothing to the table" ?

Edit: Yep, he did

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-la...as-trial-nears

Comment

Floyd was fighter of the decade in my book from 2000 to 2010. I really don't care what a hand full of writers think because most of them honestly dislike Floyd on a personal level. Being undefeated and remaining a champion for a whole decade through 5 divisions itself is better than getting your ass kicked by Morales once and Marquez twice. Not to mention a disgraced moment of making "history" at a CATCHWEIGHT against Cotto. Lets not forget that Roach even admitted that Oscar, Hatton, and Cotto were damaged goods. Puleeze. Pacquiao is nothing but a media hype job. The media has never supported Floyd the way they support Manny. He had to get to the top purely by dominating opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                    Didn't roger just say that Floyd would never fight Martinez or Williams because "they bring nothing to the table" ?
                    Bob Arum said the same thing in his midnight conference call. Did you forget?

Comment

Working...
                    X