Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Discusses Role Moldels, Best Career Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Discusses Role Moldels, Best Career Wins

Undefeated Timothy Bradley takes part in a Q&A session with HBO, discussing various topics as he prepares for his upcoming fight with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao on June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

good stuff here.

Comment

i still find it disturbing/comical how he said he hit a kid in a wheelchair

Comment

when lose or draw. as a boxingfan. this is a guy that you can be proud of. just keep it clean headmathy buttley and lets have a great fight. bradley wins by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          i still find it disturbing/comical how he said he hit a kid in a wheelchair
          Yeah, and I think the kid was a girl.

Comment

You better be ready guys...bradley will defeat pacquiao!

Comment

Bradley should change his name to "Feather fists." He has no power, nowhere near the power needed to pose a threat to Pacman. Look at his knock out numbers: only 12, that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                Bradley should change his name to "Feather fists." He has no power, nowhere near the power needed to pose a threat to Pacman. Look at his knock out numbers: only 12, that says it all.
                yup, another cherrypick for pac. bradley will get hattonized

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                  Lol. You sound like a typical ignorant casual boxing fan. Lol at power meaning everything. You're right, he isn't a big puncher, but how do you think he got where he is today and being 28-0? Exactly. With skill, talent and mental toughness.

I am not a Bradley fan in the slightest but I can't stand when I see people putting power on a pedestal, it doesn't mean anything on the elite level. It's just more of a bonus, it doesn't fall into the category of things that are dire and needed at world level. Things like the ability to control the ring, being able to control distance, timing, angles etc.

How do you think over the years there's been world class/champion fighters that had little to no power? Exactly. So cut the "Hezz hazz no powerzz so hezz suxxx" Another thing, just because a fighter doesn't hit that hard doesn't mean they aren't physically strong. For a recent example, Froch said when he fought Ward he wasn't much of a puncher but he was quite strong on the inside.

Comment

Bradley seems like one of the good guys, still come fight time I'll be rooting for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X