[VIDEO] First Chavez Jr interview since the drug news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] First Chavez Jr interview since the drug news

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...626453&cc=3888

-He says Martinez hit him with an upper in 3rd round that ruptured is nose and he could only breath at 40 percent. Gonna get operated soon.

-He said he didn't smoke any Marijuana. He was prescribed some marijuana drops legally by a doctor in California because he has anxiety issues. He even goes to a psychologist.

-Says he's 190 pounds right now.

Looking fat again.

Comment

Damn, Julio looks ruined. Looks like he's 200+ lb

Comment

Martinez wrecked this guy..

Comment

My friend looked like him, he was a drug addict. He was on all sorts of drugs like coke, meth, bath salts etc.

Comment

You see his left eye looking lazy as ****? I think that was Jr's last fight. He's done...

Comment

He also says that he start taking these "drops" 3 months prior to the Andy Lee fight. Could that be the reason why he didn't take the tests after the Lee fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

-He says Martinez hit him with an upper in 3rd round that ruptured is nose and he could only breath at 40 percent. Gonna get operated soon.

-He said he didn't smoke any Marijuana. He was prescribed some marijuana drops legally by a doctor in California because he has anxiety issues. He even goes to a psychologist.

I remember that 3rd round uppercut to his nose...he had his hands up on the side of his head and Martinez got down below his head and looked up at it...took his time and you could almost hear him thinking "awww...here's a free one...I think I'll take that"...and pow he nailed Jr. That was really the start of Martinez's schooling of Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Man EVERYONE has a medicinal weed card in LA. Not buying his excuses, you get those cards just so you can smoke without having problems from the law.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I remember that 3rd round uppercut to his nose...he had his hands up on the side of his head and Martinez got down below his head and looked up at it...took his time and you could almost hear him thinking "awww...here's a free one...I think I'll take that"...and pow he nailed Jr. That was really the start of Martinez's schooling of Jr.
                    Man-o-man I love this site. The comments are beyond extraordinary.

Comment

Working...
                    X