Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs a time machine when you can just go to one of these **** hole backwards countries and its 1801 all over again.

Comment

Heh Im guessing this is South Africa or Nigeria.

Its a common tactic to mob up and beat someone up then put a tire over their head, fill it with petrol and light it.

for anything from stealing to rape, they have no police so thats what they do. Most of the time the person is innocent but they get into a mob mentality. This is what happens when the average IQ is 50

Comment

A huge meteor with destination earth doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Especially when you see stuff like that and whichever other BS that happens regularly.

Comment

are we sure its just cuz he's gay?

if dude molested or raped a child, im cool with that video

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Human beings are disgusting.
            The kind of people in that video dont represent all human beings

In Africa people want to kill you if you are gay. It is OK to talk about gay bashing in m00slim countries because we are supposed to hate m00slims, but whenever black people do the exact same thing only worse, we look the other way.

Because whenever we critisize a person that is black, we are racist.

Comment

those people are ****ing mental, felt so bad for the guy

****ing animals how can they allow for something like that to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Split View Post
                The kind of people in that video dont represent all human beings

In Africa people want to kill you if you are gay. It is OK to talk about gay bashing in m00slim countries because we are supposed to hate m00slims, but whenever black people do the exact same thing only worse, we look the other way.

Because whenever we critisize a person that is black, we are racist.

.........so what you're saying is... Human beings aren't disgusting

Blacks and Muslims are disgusting?

or what are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  are we sure its just cuz he's gay?

if dude molested or raped a child, im cool with that video
                  This was my thinking too - there just had to be more to it then him just being gay. Maybe he was a gay man who had molested children. Gotta be more to it.

What is absolutely odd to me is the man never made a peep. Not even when he was burning alive.

The Human race has truly gone down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                    This was my thinking too - there just had to be more to it then him just being gay. Maybe he was a gay man who had molested children. Gotta be more to it.

What is absolutely odd to me is the man never made a peep. Not even when he was burning alive.

This ***** happens all the time in Africa. We dont hear about it because critisizing black people isnt politcally correct.

Be openly gay in Nigeria and die within days

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Gay men and Women get regularly raped/murdered in Africa

in some countries ****sexuality is outlawed

Comment

Working...
                      X