Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David haye is a disgrace to british boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    Once again ignoring Haye's past. When will you ever admit-

Haye backed out of fighting Klitschko's MULTIPLE times.

Haye lied about the reason he didn't want to fight them.

Haye said he wouldn't fight Harrison, then took the fight in what many believed was a fixed fight.

Will you ever answer these questions or just keep calling Wlad a ducker? I don't know what happened in these negotiations and neither do you.
    Once again bringing up the past that's all Klitschko fans can do. There's no excuse for Wlad signing to fight Adamek now instead of waiting to see what happens, none.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      Once again bringing up the past that's all Klitschko fans can do. There's no excuse for Wlad signing to fight Adamek now instead of waiting to see what happens, none.
      I'm not a Klitschko fan. I'm a person who can see the light through the trees. Do I admire Klitschko and what he's accomplished? Of course I do, I'm a boxing fan.

Just tell me why it's alright for Haye to do it over and over again but not alright if the fight doesn't happen now? Are you a hypocrite?

Comment

Indeed. Froch = warrior (and I don't like him much, but you have to give credit where it's due), Haye = fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          I'm not a Klitschko fan. I'm a person who can see the light through the trees. Do I admire Klitschko and what he's accomplished? Of course I do, I'm a boxing fan.

Just tell me why it's alright for Haye to do it over and over again but not alright if the fight doesn't happen now? Are you a hypocrite?
          WTF are you on about? Haye was always going to fight Wlad everyone knew that. Thanks to Wlad we may never see it.

Comment

WTF are you on about? Haye was always going to fight Wlad everyone knew that. Thanks to Wlad we may never see it.
            Oh really? Are you ignoring the fact that Haye backed out from fighting after signing a contract? If you're going to have a discussion with me, can you at least answer my questions, or I'll just stop right here.

Comment

Comment

British are a disgrace to boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  British are a disgrace to boxing in general.
                  None more so than Khan.

Comment

None more so than Khan.
                    Amir will never lose from a British fighter. Never.

Comment

Have i missed something in these negotiations?.

Why can't they make the fight for September and both have April fights?.

Both fighters are acting a disgrace and making a fool out of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X