Haye Training for Ruiz...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye Training for Ruiz...

Two videos from yesterday.
    You see him hitting the pads in the second one.

looking a bit bigger than usual but still very sharp

Comment

Wow, Haye needs to get rid of that belly.

Comment

I'm not even worried about that little bit of extra weight Haye is carrying. He is still very fast, and the extra weight will only add to his KO potential. I doubt Haye will be fighting off of the backfoot too much in this fight. He doesn't need as much speed and movement as he did against Valuev. Plus the extra weight will probably add to his punch resistance which is always a good thing when your fighting guys who like to rough you up on the inside and land sneaky punches.

Comment

**** hane a gut when fighting that aint helping him thats nonsense am sure hell lose that b4 the fight

Comment

Huge ****ing belly Haye your a disgrace!! what you guys on about lol he looks pretty good shape to me

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
              Huge ****ing belly Haye your a disgrace!! what you guys on about lol he looks pretty good shape to me
              he got a big tire at the bottom am amazed he took his top off to show that,to the average joe its ****all hes a ghter hel be getting rid of it,a wouldnt want that tire with me on the street nevermind in the ring

Comment

Could be just his training routine .He could have just eased off the intensity a bit and is staying well hydrated or in need of a few crunches .It looks like one of them bellys tho .1 hard intense roadwork session would do the trick.

Comment

Honestly it looks fine to me in 2 weeks he would have no problem removing it if he wants too, compared to the rest of the HW division the guy looks like a god lol

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    Honestly it looks fine to me in 2 weeks he would have no problem removing it if he wants too, compared to the rest of the HW division the guy looks like a god lol
                    thats a good point,compared to the rest of the weak fatass division hes in very good shape and hes clearly still got a few pounds to lose
                    its clear he wants to make a statement in terms of power in this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X