Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    It was good when Manny laid Ricky Hatton out.
    no need to reply, ray already answered the question for you. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
      You obviously pointed out that he refused Floyd's offer but you didn't mentioned that he was being low balled.

LMAO! are you f'kn serious? Dude got KTFO because because he was hit by a perfectly timed counter punch not because of his previous actions.
      true. an omission on my part that as a floyd fan I should've put in. you called me on it and i corrected it.

obviously thats why he got KTFO, but in response to the TS, I suggested that Karma played a role as well. IMO, he shouldn't have been in the ring with JMM.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-10-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        **** that sheet, this happens all the time to boxers on here, so we are suppose to shed a tear for him? When Williams was poleaxe people were making gifts and laughing, when Khan was canned he was laughed at and gifs was everywhere, When Hatton was bombed out he was laughed at, When Cotto was taking a knee he too was laughed at, When Margarito was KO he too was laughed at, and am sure when Mayweather gets KO you would see the same sheet, so GTFO with the sympathy sheet because its PACQUIAO.
        I didn't post this just because it was Manny Pacquiao, although as a boxer who has really helped to keep boxing relevant, along with Floyd, Cotto, etc, I do think he has earned more respect from fans than say, Amir Khan, but you bring up Williams and I'm glad you did.

I was rooting for Sergio when he knocked out PWill because I felt he was robbed in their first fight. When Paul was badly KO'd though, I was left with the same kind of sadness because I always liked and respected the Punisher for his accomplishments in the ring, and hated to see the same kind of disrespect he received from mean-spirited folks lurking about the board. Same thing with Hatton.

I just feel like it's a real ****ty thing to do to be so hateful towards boxers who have fought at the highest level. Not everyone has responded this way, mind you, but those who have should take their hate elsewhere. Warriors deserve respect, and Pacquaio has always been a warrior just like JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          obviously, but in response to the TS, I suggested that Karma played a role as well. IMO, he shouldn't have been in the ring with JMM.
          Mystic meg.

Comment

It's part of the game. Whenever someone gets knocked out or embarrassed people ruthlessly make fun of the guy. Happens time and time again. Yeah, it sucks when it happens to be one of your favorite fighters that gets KTFO but too bad. Half of the people complaining would be doing the same thing if it happened to a fighter they didn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              The edit was in the name of accuracy, but wtf is this crap about someone getting kayoed by their 'actions'? You come out with some dumb stuff, but this is just unreal.

Manny got planked by a counter right, at least that what everyone without their tongue between floyd's bumcheeks saw...
              obviously thats why he got KTFO, but in response to the TS, I suggested that Karma played a role as well. IMO, he shouldn't have been in the ring with JMM. He should've been making $40 mil to get potshotted all night or getting less to fight Miguel at 154. Or maybe he shouldn't of dismissed the guy the judges said he lost to last time.

KARMA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  I didn't post this just because it was Manny Pacquiao, although as a boxer who has really helped to keep boxing relevant, along with Floyd, Cotto, etc, I do think he has earned more respect from fans than say, Amir Khan, but you bring up Williams and I'm glad you did.

I was rooting for Sergio when he knocked out PWill because I felt he was robbed in their first fight. When Paul was badly KO'd though, I was left with the same kind of sadness because I always liked and respected the Punisher for his accomplishments in the ring, and hated to see the same kind of disrespect he received from mean-spirited folks lurking about the board. Same thing with Hatton.

I just feel like it's a real ****ty thing to do to be so hateful towards boxers who have fought at the highest level. Not everyone has responded this way, mind you, but those who have should take their hate elsewhere. Warriors deserve respect, and Pacquaio has always been a warrior just like JMM.
                  I understand your point perfectly, but I didn't see any thread bemoaning why people were making fun of Williams, Hatton, khan, Margarito, Cotto or anyone else, am tired of people trying to make Pacquiao like some kind of god, He lost and people made fun of him, am sure everybody would get over it and move on, this is his turn and anyone making fun of him doesn't make them less of a fan of boxing or disrespectful, what I found disrespectful was people making gifs of Cotto kids crying, but now people want fans to be "Respectful" because Pac is the victim? Nah, am sure Pac doesn't give a toss, this is boxing... People MAN UP!

Comment

Damn all that ive seen pictures with manny with all the people he has dropped or ko'd as peoples sigs and no 1 complained now those same people wanna cry??fuck em...who cried for Hatton when Manny ko'd him??

Comment

I ****ing love this. The most racist, hateful, immature, and general all around piece of **** fan base making pleas for class and decorum. Not a ****ing chance Pacstains. Hatton laying dead = Pac Hero and Hatton a joke. Pac laying dead = JMM hero Pac a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X